Big firmware update is comming! - Page 2 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Firmware Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 03:23 PM

boybawang is on a distinguished road

Is this update Symbian^2 ? or still Symbian^1
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2009, 03:40 PM

peterjohno is on a distinguished road

This just goes to show that what we all did, and mainly what Anphase did has got Samsung to finally do something. Now whether it fixes everything is another story, but by showing our support for this device and working as a team, we have got a major corporation to sit up and take notice. So WELL DONE to everyone who helped by complaining to samsung and phoning in.
To all the doubters and i cant be bothered attitudes, SHAME ON YOU ALL !!!!!
You all dont deserve the new firmware !!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-23-2009, 05:42 PM

Stile is on a distinguished road

Big shame that they will not fix 720p 24 fps recording. I don't need better browser (I have Opera), I don't need faster access to multimedia, I don't need kinetic scrolling... I need stable 24fps when recording 720p with audio synced...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stile For This Useful Post:
crusoe (12-23-2009), mgproductions (12-25-2009)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2009, 06:20 PM

Vyp is on a distinguished road

We shouldn't be so happy with this "MAJOR" update.

Frankly, these things (kinetic scrolling all over UI, a decent web browser and a decent gallery) should have been there when we first bought the phone.
This is a shame for a corporation like Samsung to fix these things now, since the phone has been on the market for a very long time.

Thank god for this community, if it wasn't here i would have returned my phone because Croatia had no official updates since the release.
I think that they won't update this major one niether, so if I go to Zagreb (location of the Samsung Croatia) I'll take a dump at their entrance.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:31 PM

gutter is on a distinguished road

Something is still bad. Why you guys are with nothing happy? If you are so dissatisfied with this phone then sell it on ebay and buy another device.

I'm happy with this announcement. It fix not the whole problems for sure. But its another step in the right way.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gutter For This Useful Post:
cambo (12-23-2009), touzeen (12-24-2009), XAn4ETO (12-23-2009)
Old 12-23-2009, 06:45 PM

kennyboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyp View Post
We shouldn't be so happy with this "MAJOR" update.

Frankly, these things (kinetic scrolling all over UI, a decent web browser and a decent gallery) should have been there when we first bought the phone.
This is a shame for a corporation like Samsung to fix these things now, since the phone has been on the market for a very long time.

Thank god for this community, if it wasn't here i would have returned my phone because Croatia had no official updates since the release.
I think that they won't update this major one niether, so if I go to Zagreb (location of the Samsung Croatia) I'll take a dump at their entrance.
Ok...so you would rather they don't release it?
The Following User Says Thank You to kennyboy For This Useful Post:
mgproductions (12-25-2009)
Old 12-23-2009, 07:48 PM

tarun.chatwith is on a distinguished road

yes it's available officially with KINETIC SCROLLING,BETTER WEB BROWSER,MULTIMEDIA:---
I've just found the above information from dailymobile-----
Samsung i8910 HD firmware updated Brings faster web, kinectic scrolling and faster multimedia

Anyone can confirm it
Old 12-23-2009, 08:02 PM

pujolsk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarun.chatwith View Post
yes it's available officially with KINETIC SCROLLING,BETTER WEB BROWSER,MULTIMEDIA:---
I've just found the above information from dailymobile-----
Samsung i8910 HD firmware updated Brings faster web, kinectic scrolling and faster multimedia

Anyone can confirm it
it is confirmed at least 10 times so far...se the posts below!!!
Salut
Old 12-23-2009, 08:35 PM

legionen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stile View Post
Big shame that they will not fix 720p 24 fps recording. I don't need better browser (I have Opera), I don't need faster access to multimedia, I don't need kinetic scrolling... I need stable 24fps when recording 720p with audio synced...
Be happy, that they give us at least some new stuff...
Faster Access to media content sound great, cause when i want to open a movie, i always have to wait 30 - 50 sec. When i want to look around my photos it take sec to load the preview etc. ITS GREAT, that this is getting faster!

Maybe you like Opera, but i dont, i dont need multi-taps, but Flash... So please dont be unhappy, just because you dont like that...

720p Videos: Use 640x480 and be happy, that bad quality of the 720p looks the same on a big tv-screen.... Just compare it for yourself, there is no different!
Old 12-23-2009, 09:14 PM
Sound Tech

adamvnz is on a distinguished road

I think any major update is great! It also gives something better for our cooks to work with.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
i8910hd, omnia, samsung, update