Please read before posting anything here - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Themes, Widgets and other GUI graphical modifications

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 08:47 PM
Administrator

Briggs is on a distinguished road
Default Please read before posting anything here

Important: Before posting any new themes, GUI mods or widgets. Please be sure to included detailed info about your theme, mod or widget and screenshots. Such as the look of the phone dialer, text Message, home and menu screen. That way users get a good preview of the Widget, GUI mod or theme before downloading it.

Themes must be:

• Tested and confirmed stable before posting
  • Credits to original authors (If any) must be included.
  • No premium payed themes / Warez

My current i8910 Firmware: HyperX's Speed Rom v3
PSP Hacks | PS3 Hacks | Galaxy S Forum
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2010, 04:51 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

Addenum to:
Quote:
Themes must be:

* Tested and confirmed stable before posting
If you post modified or original themes, you have to include relevant screenshots from your phone:
Phone Dialer with inserted numbers, Radio application screen, Text Message screen with inserted To: and text fields, Home screen, Menu screen.

Also, your personal experience regarding battery life, possible slowdowns and other incompatibility issues, along with tests if theme is not glitching and creating problems while uninstalling, is most appreciated and also a prerequisite to successful theme posting.

Basically, we don't need redirect and bland posts regarding themes you post that doesn't show the theme in action and potentially could break functionality of the phone.

If you wish to present a recent and/or upcomming theme of well known themeres, then do post redirect links to their blogs and sites. We don't need hosting services redirect links for those.

This has to be done so other members can evaluate if they're to consider putting such theme on their phone or not.

Without these your posts from now on will be deleted.

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread