[TUTORIAL] How to change colour of phone number in the Telephone application - Page 2 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Themes, Widgets and other GUI graphical modifications

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 03:36 PM

lgkahn is on a distinguished road
Default ok here are the picts

for certain themes like pulsar expressions etc. when you goto the contacts and then choose the magnifiying glass line (to search for contacts) it brings you to the following scrween which is white on white.. I remember the search working differently where it brought up letters.. not sure if that was on nokia or italy ii2 changed it.. anyway here are the snaps

thanks
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2009, 06:19 PM

Aquarius is on a distinguished road

Quote:
digital time shown in the homescreen
Digits of the clock are svg images and need re-painting to be modified. They can be found on the Resource tab of SISContents, category Applications->Clock. But it is not so easy for a novice.

Quote:
for this case everything is in white colour font.will i be able to change it to red colour font?
Yes, but in Maemo theme a lot of skin elements are white colored so you need to find and change the colour value of all those elements. I think you can try to find all items with a white colour and replace them with red. Use tutorial in post #1 to open the Colours tab in SISContents and change some white values there (there's a button "Change colour value"). Check what is changing installing a theme on device.

Quote:
when you goto the contacts and then choose the magnifiying glass line (to search for contacts) it brings you to the following screen which is white on white.. I remember the search working differently where it brought up letters..
I must admit I have a quite different screen when I'm searching for a contact. Maybe it's a firmware issue. But if you have the same white background in the Telephone app. it's the problem in a theme you use.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scr000014.jpg (29.8 KB, 71 views)
Old 12-26-2009, 05:34 AM

arsenal2006 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Digits of the clock are svg images and need re-painting to be modified. They can be found on the Resource tab of SISContents, category Applications->Clock. But it is not so easy for a novice.

Yes, but in Maemo theme a lot of skin elements are white colored so you need to find and change the colour value of all those elements. I think you can try to find all items with a white colour and replace them with red. Use tutorial in post #1 to open the Colours tab in SISContents and change some white values there (there's a button "Change colour value"). Check what is changing installing a theme on device.

I must admit I have a quite different screen when I'm searching for a contact. Maybe it's a firmware issue. But if you have the same white background in the Telephone app. it's the problem in a theme you use.

thx for the reply.will be trying it soon=D
merry xmas every1
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 12-29-2009, 02:53 PM

morespama is on a distinguished road

Hi, thnx for your tutorial. I downloaded and installed he latest version of SISContents, but i only can get as far as the "Press Add colour groups (screenshot 1)." step, since the option is not possible to click, this link is just grey color and i cant press on ADD COLOUR GROUPS. I tryed with a couple of themes without any success. Can you help???/
Old 12-30-2009, 06:19 PM

Aquarius is on a distinguished road

Read first step of tutorial once again. It says that package must be open in edit mode (Tools-Edit package in the main menu).
Old 12-31-2009, 02:12 PM

MarkMac is on a distinguished road

What do you mean talking about "main font"? A lot of different UI elements have their own font colours. Upload here a screenshot of the element you would like to changer a fontcolour for.
Old 12-31-2009, 05:42 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

Point in stripping another user post and reposting it as your own?
You already done that in another thread. By adding such spam and confusion you want to contribute? In what way?

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:06 PM

Flawless is on a distinguished road

it's possible to extract the *.svgb *.bmp from the skn file?
where can i find the wallpaper of the theme? it' possible to get an invisible (with a touch of black) background like on the iphone?

would be awesome, so i could create my own theme based on other icons.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:24 PM

srisha is on a distinguished road
Talking Thanks a ton

I really dont have words to say how much I thank u . I have discarded many good themes just coz I cant see dialer or radio stations properly. Now I can go back n install all my fav themes (already tried with Abstract - Hex Black Omnia & is looking gorgeous)
Old 01-11-2010, 07:34 PM
Honorable Modder!

liamstears is on a distinguished road

This doesnt work for me changing the music player font color???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement