Simple Shortcut widget - Page 3 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Themes, Widgets and other GUI graphical modifications

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 06:02 PM
LifeTime VIP - Former Mod

djsaad1 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Simple Shortcut widget

z:\widgets
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2009, 12:16 AM

AppieNL is on a distinguished road

This looks nice, I should try this, thanks.

Also,
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrys View Post
i have a new one, here :

Omnia Player HD - France

http://omniaplayerhd.free.fr/?q=cont...sung-player-hd

:-)
Noticing the image at the top of the site in the link, I wondered about that Google widget (seems better than a shortcut link to google site if it let's me type stuff first). Supposedly this was on the phone by default? I don't have it and can't seem to download it throught the "MoreWidgets2" widget on the phone. And funny enough, google didn't help me find it either, except some people talking about it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-30-2009, 12:56 AM
VIP - Former Mod

surge is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppieNL View Post
This looks nice, I should try this, thanks.

Also,
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrys View Post
i have a new one, here :

Omnia Player HD - France

http://omniaplayerhd.free.fr/?q=cont...sung-player-hd

:-)
Noticing the image at the top of the site in the link, I wondered about that Google widget (seems better than a shortcut link to google site if it let's me type stuff first). Supposedly this was on the phone by default? I don't have it and can't seem to download it throught the "MoreWidgets2" widget on the phone. And funny enough, google didn't help me find it either, except some people talking about it.
This is samsungs doing. Certain firmwares have certain widgets. I am not sure we have access to overwrite stuff on the Z drive, someone correct me if i'm wrong..

It would be nice for someone to post all the orange widgets for us USA users, since those are probably the ones we would want for english speaking people.

Old 07-31-2009, 01:40 AM

gavb123 is on a distinguished road

some help would be appreciated. This is a great app and was pleasently surprised by the way it looks as svart said it would win no beauty prizes.

My queries are where is the index.html and the images folder to store the icons. Do I have to create the index.html? If so where do i place it on the fone after this?! Some help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Old 07-31-2009, 03:14 PM

kennyboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavb123 View Post
some help would be appreciated. This is a great app and was pleasently surprised by the way it looks as svart said it would win no beauty prizes.

My queries are where is the index.html and the images folder to store the icons. Do I have to create the index.html? If so where do i place it on the fone after this?! Some help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
it's all in the wgt file itself. use a program like 7-zip or winzip or winrar to open it.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:35 AM

gavb123 is on a distinguished road

oh fantastic I shall have a go at this if Gdesk doesnt proove to be useable daily.

I have spent some time (hours) setting up a nice home screen with Gdesk, I have given a link Im quite pleased with it but photbucket has compressed the image alot looks nicer in real life.

http://s908.photobucket.com/albums/a...HOMESCREEN.jpg
Old 08-02-2009, 11:16 AM

nyknight is on a distinguished road

When to go to menu -> settings -> personal -> widgets -> widgets

I see some widgets there but it is grayed out, it has a globe next to it and a check box. Is this because I tried to installed some custom shorcut widgets?

How do i "uninstalled" them?
Old 08-02-2009, 12:55 PM

jenjaman is on a distinguished road

http://narod.ru/disk/11545186000/Made%20widgets%20(copy%202).rar.html
There ars some widgets - wifi, cityguide (russian GPS program), quickoffice, zlovoed, newzreader, ucweb, mailagent (russian IM system).
It is my work, also I will try to make more.
Old 08-02-2009, 01:19 PM

kennyboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjaman View Post
There ars some widgets - wifi, cityguide (russian GPS program), quickoffice, zlovoed, newzreader, ucweb, mailagent (russian IM system).
can someone upload this here? i'm not gonna let it install stuff to my pc so easily.
Old 08-02-2009, 03:14 PM

9211 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjaman View Post
woohooo
some more widget and i think the WLAN wiget will be be very useful

haroschaja rabota
Sponsored Links
Advertisement