Simple Shortcut widget - Page 14 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Themes, Widgets and other GUI graphical modifications

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 01:29 PM

toilet is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgkahn View Post
not sure what you are asking.. you want a separate shortcut widgt for opera mobile or have it replace one of the 9 other shortcuts? or you jus want the appid for it?
A separate widget for Opera Mobile 10 sir
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2010, 08:38 AM

basso is on a distinguished road
Question Separate Lcg Jukebox shortcut widget

My first post. Actually my first post ever in any forum I believe.

Is there a kind person out there who could make me a separate shortcut widget for the Lcg Jukebox 2.60 with the default music player icon.

I prefer the Lcg Jukebox over the default player and it would be really nice if I could open it from the home screen directly.

Thanks!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-12-2010, 06:05 PM

lgkahn is on a distinguished road

send me the app id for the lcg music and i will add it to get app ids find and run the appuidlst program

Quote:
plz help where should i copy these widgets to get them work,these are in zip format,how to install them.
rename zip to .wgt and put on phone and install from file manager.

Quote:
A separate widget for Opera Mobile 10 sir
same for you send me the opera mobile 10 uid and the icon you want for it or a screen shot showing the icon.

Fevves: Please don't do this anymore - triple posting while you can easily use Edit Post function is not an option and is reaching the limits of tolerated 'stuff' we would close one eye over. Thanks!

sorry thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip appuidlist.zip (4.5 KB, 31 views)

Last edited by lgkahn; 02-13-2010 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Joined 3 consecutive posts!
The Following User Says Thank You to lgkahn For This Useful Post:
Genghis (04-16-2010)

Old 02-13-2010, 10:53 AM

Quote:
send me the app id for the lcg music and i will add it to get app ids find and run the appuidlst program
[/color]
Appuidlst gives me two id strings for the Jukebox:

0xffffffffb0000bcc
0xffffffffa0000bcc

I don't know what's the difference.

Is this the information you needed?
Old 02-13-2010, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Appuidlst gives me two id strings for the Jukebox:

0xffffffffb0000bcc
0xffffffffa0000bcc

I don't know what's the difference

not sure they will work never had an appid with all the f's in it before but here are two widgets one with the first and one with the 2nd app id.. if these dont work we may have to make one where all the f's are stripped off.. anyway not sure which default icon you wanted becuase the music player icon changes depening on which i8910 default theme you use ie. precision or universal.. anyway used th one from universal.

simply rename .zip to .wgt and put on phone and install

let me know
Attached Files
File Type: zip lcgmusic.zip (19.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: zip lcgmusic2.zip (19.4 KB, 13 views)
Old 02-13-2010, 07:40 PM

Quote:

not sure they will work never had an appid with all the f's in it before but here are two widgets one with the first and one with the 2nd app id.. if these dont work we may have to make one where all the f's are stripped off.. anyway not sure which default icon you wanted becuase the music player icon changes depening on which i8910 default theme you use ie. precision or universal.. anyway used th one from universal.

simply rename .zip to .wgt and put on phone and install

let me know
Both of them install and show up in widget list fine. They both even can be added to the home screen BUT when I prees the icon to launch the Jukebox it will not start.

The universal icon is just what I was after. The only and minor complaint is that the icon has a black box around it so it will look a bit funny with light wallpaper. That's not a real problem but if you have the time could you perhaps remove the black box?

Other than everything was okay. Thank you very much.
Old 02-13-2010, 09:37 PM

sorry dont have a program to make gifs transparent.. need photoshop or somethig.. try these two i stripped the f's off
Attached Files
File Type: zip lcgmusic.zip (19.4 KB, 31 views)
File Type: zip lcgmusic2.zip (19.4 KB, 18 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to lgkahn For This Useful Post:
basso (02-14-2010)
Old 02-14-2010, 07:13 AM

Quote:
sorry dont have a program to make gifs transparent.. need photoshop or somethig.. try these two i stripped the f's off
Yep, now it works! Thanks a lot. I took the first one and it worked, didn't try the other one.

Btw. Do you know how to delete widgets? I can just disable them from the list. I'm on HX2.02.

Changed the wallpaper black. Now it's fine.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:49 AM

nosidefcp is on a distinguished road

hello. can you make some shortcut widget for skyfire please?thanks
Old 02-14-2010, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Btw. Do you know how to delete widgets? I can just disable them from the list. I'm on HX2.02.
new firmwares have no delete just disaable but you can go in the widgets directory of the c drive and delete the subdirectory with the widget (not sure if you phone has to be hacked to do it) for those who have not i recommend buying hellox to hack the phone worth it. Sorry just noticed you are on 2.02 if so go into rom patcher and turn on the open4all patch then you can delete anything on your c drive.. (be carefull not to delete the wrong stuff)..

Quote:
hello. can you make some shortcut widget for skyfire please?thanks
you need to send me the app id.. and a screen shot of the icon you want..

Last edited by lgkahn; 02-14-2010 at 01:21 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement