[HS] ThumbWheel 3 - One Wheel To Rule Them All - Page 3 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Themes, Widgets and other GUI graphical modifications

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2010, 10:00 PM

JohnC2211 is on a distinguished road

Does this not work with an out-the-box I8910? I've not flashed mine and this doesn't seem to work...But it looks like a really cool application and I might just have to take the leap of faith... Can someone point me towards the FW I would need for this and a tut? Thanks/
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2010, 10:15 PM
Dark Modder

DSA is on a distinguished road

you need to have a modded widgetidle.dll and the .swf file on your e:/ drive

have a look in the cooked roms section at faenils n204, or bukest's evolution 1 or 2, or taylors pro edition rom etc

theres a link to faenils website in his thread (you will want the 'Gadget in E:' version of his firmware if you choose his) with a tutorial on how to flash custom roms on another page there (linked at the top) with all sorts of other info

www.darksideagent.com/darksidegalaxys2forums

Phone: SGSII
Rom: XWLP9 CodecROM 5.7 by DSANo longer active on forum
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-05-2011, 10:28 AM

Lloyd_turkey is on a distinguished road

I'm probably the only one who thinks this, but I honestly preferred ThumbWheel 1.0, admittedly, i Use the new icons from ThumbWheel 3, but other than that, i prefer ThumbWheel 1.0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement