Flashlite wallpaper for your Homescreen - Page 2 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Themes, Widgets and other GUI graphical modifications

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 11:24 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

Is it possible to have a flip clock like this example here http://www.adamdorman.com/flash/flip..._24_w-secs.swf implemented on touchable flashlite wallpaper, something like live wallpaper that would react once you touch the screen - like water ripples or similar? My kid found most similar thing for his LG Cookie... and that toy phone can run it almost great (as it stutters on occasion given the fact cookie has an 220MHz cpu). Can't believe i8910 can't

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2010, 01:33 PM

fateone is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fevves View Post
Is it possible to have a flip clock like this example here http://www.adamdorman.com/flash/flip..._24_w-secs.swf implemented on touchable flashlite wallpaper, something like live wallpaper that would react once you touch the screen - like water ripples or similar? My kid found most similar thing for his LG Cookie... and that toy phone can run it almost great (as it stutters on occasion given the fact cookie has an 220MHz cpu). Can't believe i8910 can't
Just an idea:
Embed the .swf with a proper size in the html of a wgt "widget". This should probably work.

MOD: ah, "great".. samsungmobile innovator discussion board says that this doesn't work. I love touchwiz.

Last edited by fateone; 06-02-2010 at 01:41 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-02-2010, 11:43 PM

Supertonic is on a distinguished road

@Fevves

Here a first try. No animation, only the clock and local date. I tested it on adobe device central with the stand alone player. This clock use 24 hours. It's also possible with a 12 hours clock.

static preview:

Download Flipclock with local date in Flashlite 3.0
The Following User Says Thank You to Supertonic For This Useful Post:
Persian0123 (08-14-2010)

Old 06-03-2010, 12:31 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by fateone View Post
Just an idea:
Embed the .swf with a proper size in the html of a wgt "widget". This should probably work.

MOD: ah, "great".. samsungmobile innovator discussion board says that this doesn't work. I love touchwiz.
Yes, Samsung really screwed everyone by not reveiling how to make and/or implement flash in TouchWiz UI and yet we know it's possible as original ROM incorporated widgets are all flash ones, except add-on widgets they pushed in regional updates. Pitty as TouchWiz could of had so much potential... Only Java will work proper in add-on widgets

@Supertronic Nice first try Thank you for having such interest in this man
I see the clock is flipping just as supposed, but odd thing is it's not full screen and I get mixed buttons on the bottom - it might be so cause I have CFW with KS menu and rotation which introduces 2 buttons instead of 4 in menus... My screenshot is showing this odd behaviors:

I attribute weird behavior to my CFW and not this flash animation as BG image in it is 360x640 indeed... therefore, I dunno what others could report but any report is welcome I guess

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:42 PM

sadm is on a distinguished road

can i know how to use this wallpaper
Old 06-03-2010, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fevves View Post
.......but odd thing is it's not full screen....
Is that also with the other posted animations? Because i saw screenshots of my Spiderman animation from kingwicked and there was all ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadm View Post
can i know how to use this wallpaper
Read my first post in this thread, there is a link insert where you can read how to do.
Old 06-03-2010, 05:55 PM
@bstract Journeyman

I'll try few others and report back.

edit: kk, tried both Spiderman flash animations and both worked in full screen without hickups.

I also noticed one rather nice thing - seeing few frames in Spiderman has some ammount of transparency I saw phone is still showing wallpaper beneath Nice! Could serve to someone implementing only stuff like clock etc without backgrounds in animation...

Old 06-04-2010, 03:58 PM

@Fevves

Don't know why some works in fullscreen and the last not. Normally the Omnia don't support the command 'fullscreen', Nokia 5800 or N97 support the command. The other thing could be that the flipclock works in Flashlite 3.0 and the other animations as 1.1.
I used now another script and created the file in Flashlite 2.0. That is only a try, flipclock on a gray background. I used no animation or other things before i know it will be working in fullscreen or not. So try it and reply please.

Download Flipclock as try version
Old 06-04-2010, 06:29 PM
@bstract Journeyman

kk, tried this one too. The problem this time is presenting in minor height of the whole swf. Somehow, top and bottom 'bars' are still visible, like in my screenshot here:

I really appreciate your awesome interest in this Supertronic, as you're doing all of us a favor making nice flash animations, but if you don't really want to bother with this particular one, you don't have to man. I mean, you're already doing miracles and I don't want to hog you with something that wont work as it should. It's not my intention to stray you away from stuff you might like doing, but if you liked flip clock idea and you're determined, then by all means go for it

Thanks again for your work and patience

Old 06-05-2010, 12:54 PM

@Fevves

I don't spend to much time with this but it's also to learn about errors. Anyway it looks better as the first try. Maybe i find later a solution.
The Following User Says Thank You to Supertonic For This Useful Post:
Fevves (06-05-2010)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement