Calender Widgets! What's a good one? - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Themes, Widgets and other GUI graphical modifications

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2010, 04:07 PM

Island Associate is on a distinguished road
Default Calender Widgets! What's a good one?

I'm looking for a Calendar widget similar to the one above, if possible the same exact one.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2010, 08:46 PM
Unknown One

AzureSky is on a distinguished road

There are plenty of clock widgets around that look similar to that. Try Criskelo and yahma.hamid's clocks. The posts are in the first page of this section.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following User Says Thank You to AzureSky For This Useful Post:
Island Associate (04-18-2010)
Old 04-18-2010, 01:43 AM

Island Associate is on a distinguished road

how did i not see that thread... man, i'm blind. haha

thank you!

EDIT: "yahma.hamid's" takes the cake for calander widgets. makes your home screen look so beautiful.

Last edited by Island Associate; 04-18-2010 at 05:16 AM.

Old 04-18-2010, 12:53 PM

dejanslo is on a distinguished road

Talking about calendars, I would really like a calendar widget that shows events of that day - something that looks like the "Finger use" homescreen.

I was googlin' for it a while ago but couldn't find anything.. I haven't coded any widget before and because of being familiar only with xhtml/css, I would appreciate it if I didn't have to.
Old 04-29-2010, 01:45 PM

kupster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejanslo View Post
Talking about calendars, I would really like a calendar widget that shows events of that day - something that looks like the "Finger use" homescreen.

I was googlin' for it a while ago but couldn't find anything.. I haven't coded any widget before and because of being familiar only with xhtml/css, I would appreciate it if I didn't have to.
+1 on THAT!
Old 05-03-2010, 10:28 AM

Catindra is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejanslo View Post

+1 from me too
Old 05-04-2010, 05:40 PM

mt.blackwell is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catindra View Post
+1 from me too
+1 from me too!

Have been keeping an eye on this thread 'FEB 23 12/24 HOUR 3d Sense UI, Orange Sense, HTC Flip, widgets, clocks, SENSE Weather ' that Yahya Hamid said he was working on (post 847), but nothing seems to have been done yet.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:03 AM

thebeaver is on a distinguished road

If you use spb shell, you can have a HTC style clock and an appontment calender that shows your next appointment. AT LAST !!!!
Old 06-25-2010, 05:15 PM

dejanslo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeaver View Post
If you use spb shell, you can have a HTC style clock and an appontment calender that shows your next appointment. AT LAST !!!!
Yes, at last we got something! But the design of that calendar is least to say awful. It uses half the screen to show maximum of 3 notes, which is not really useful (on some days I have up to 10 notes), but it's better than nothing, right?
Old 06-26-2010, 12:51 AM

apchai is on a distinguished road

I don't really see a calendar widget in the picture you posted, but you can get pretty close to the Android look with SPB Shell skins from Dailymobile.

And the whole modding thing has just started, the mods are getting better everyday.

I bet you could get a pretty good copy of that homescreen in the opening post with the skins already available.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scr000001.jpg (79.5 KB, 147 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement