i8910 as Best Cell Phone yet.. how to? - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 12:54 PM

kibe-br is on a distinguished road
Talking i8910 as Best Cell Phone yet.. how to?

1st: sorry about my terrbiel english:

Hi folks, I am a NOKIA addicted, never lucky with other manufaturers... but I was really disapointed with latest Nokia Phones speed.. I mention 9500 communicator, e90, e66 without update on eua, etc..

So, I had a Try at Samsung i8910 and.. OMG, this phone works, receive calls with good quality, GPS locks fast... but software was really buggy... so... after one week SAMSUNG launched new Italian Firmware that saved my phone.. really!!! No KIDDING... after that I was using my hpne really wel... and..

This forum became a New Firmware coockers reference, bor here the SEVEN and HyperX custom firmwares, bringing more performance and features..

After that... I had a cell phone with 8MP camera, 720i really great movie capture, great OLED screen, fast processor and at least 2 days battery usage...

Try compairing this phone with other in the market... THIS PHONE STILL RULESS... MAINLY if you try latest HYPERX firmwares...

I donīt change this phone by new ones yet... no one has so much horse power and soo great firmware... try thinking for a moment:

1)Takes Pictures right away and you can eazily send thru mms, facebook, etc..

2)Do movies and upload right to youtube...

3)Can use Nokia Maps 3.01 free.. (latest firmware update required.. HyperX or Seven are the best)

4)Can try OVI Store apps...

5)Mail, Contacts, Calendar opens really fast...

6)No buggy on integrated office tool, as is comes with HTML Mail Client (RoadSync) and you can purchase for 20 bucks the quickoffice suite.

7)Can use a Bluetooth Keybord, so you have a more than flexible netbook.

8)Embedded browser really great and loads flash, can also use Opera Mbile 10 beta... both are great and I can do long reading on that!!!

9)Battery usage over 3G is better than Nokia similar battery/screen/performance phones, so... take a breath and donīt run away from i8910.

10)Thereīs a great support from HyperX and others to this community... so, keep up togheter and survive 2010 with this phone.

I am using for almost 9 months and thereīs no other option yet that convince me to change... this phone RULEZZ"""

CRITICTs: This phone isnīt plug and play... need to update firmware and do teaks to take the maximun of it... so this phone is a market failure for not being so usable...

TIP: For bsuiness users, try searching for the best TOUCH THEME and Button configuration, I use the CLASSIC NOKIA TOUCH, makes the homescreen with shortcuts to all profiles, calendar, contacts, phone, alarm/clock, connections, unread mail, calendar events (for today and next day), radio, multimedia eand events shortcuts ...

Good luck!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kibe-br For This Useful Post:
8axter (03-22-2010), ehsan2004 (03-01-2010), Flawless (04-01-2010), sn00pking (03-24-2010), v1rtu4l (03-08-2010), XAn4ETO (03-01-2010)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2010, 10:05 PM
Voice of reason

v1rtu4l is on a distinguished road

thx bro ... i totally agree that currently no phone is comparable if you use the features the i8910 hd does offer
The Following User Says Thank You to v1rtu4l For This Useful Post:
kibe-br (03-17-2010)
Old 03-09-2010, 09:57 AM
Administrator

Briggs is on a distinguished road

Yep the i8910 is still the best in the current market. Even Sony have copied the i8910 with their Vivaz clone.

My current i8910 Firmware: HyperX's Speed Rom v3
PSP Hacks | PS3 Hacks | Galaxy S Forum
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Briggs For This Useful Post:
kibe-br (03-17-2010)

Old 03-29-2010, 11:25 AM

Exclamation

Soon I will update doing coparison to current Cell phones..
Old 04-01-2010, 08:56 PM

giz is on a distinguished road

only problem is OS support. Have to rely on Hyper, PLUS very little third party development. Unfortunately all app dev goes to iPhone or Droid - symbian is an afterthought.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:18 PM

WHiteHandcz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to WHiteHandcz

this phone... ir really one of the bests on the market even today, after almost a year after it was released. But this is just about the hardware. Just ... Samsung sends it to sanctuary. But there was a lot speaking about this. It has no sense. They cant give us even a working ROM.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:47 PM

Itīs time for a new review using latest firmware... not?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement