Cool phone. (: - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 09:35 AM

phR35h is on a distinguished road
Default Cool phone. (:

Hey fella's.

First post, YAY. Anyway, so I got my "HD Icon" as they call it, today from Optus. Straight out of the box, doesn't look too flash, but once I picked it up, I felt an instant bond. Much better to grip that the rubbish iPhone I ditched. Must admit, I'm a bit of a Apple Fanboy, just got my MacBook Pro about 2 weeks ago too. But my gosh how I'm falling it love with it. I used to be a HUGE fanatic of jailbreaking my Iphone etc but still trying to browse around the forums to understand how to play around with the firmware. Must say, not a real fan of Samsung since they haven't had much experience with phones, if I'm not misunderstood. Touchscreen is very easy to use, the whole phone is quite a package, everything I could have asked for, EXCEPT for a lens cover which I'm pretty 'devo about since I'm guessing it can pretty easily pick up dirty etc and start to scratch the lens. Wonderful camera and recording quality, can't say anything better, one of the best views in the industry so I've heard. Only had it for about 2 hours, just been messing around on it soo far, seems quick, just a little timely on opening programs which I'm guessing is just a temp thing as I've only just started using it. Looking forward to having this baby for the next year atleast, probably will do me well with my 1 year of work experience in Portugal soon. Can't wait to peruse this forum further!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2010, 09:47 AM

DMax is on a distinguished road

welcome mate! good to meet another Aussie who owns this phone i have not seen anyone else who has one here, everyone has iphone
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-09-2010, 01:13 PM

alsvik is on a distinguished road

Nice to hear from happy Omnia HD-users. The seem to be close to extinct

We are all waiting for the nezt official firmware release to fix the bugs - so you are hitting this forum at a time of low activity. Everybody is complaining at the moment - be patient with us

You will find lots of gems in this forum. I can mention two i found very useful:

1. Change browser cache from c to d-drive
2. Change the 3D apps, when sliding from left to right and right to left on "desktop"

Search and you will find. Welcome
Sponsored Links
Advertisement