Great Phone - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 06:56 PM

Grassy is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Great Phone

Got the phone as a christmas present and loving it. The phone looks sexy and has a great high quality screen, nice and big, but not too big, comfortable to hold. It's my first touch phone so I'm really enjoying it coming from a Nokia e51.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2010, 03:10 PM
Voice of reason

v1rtu4l is on a distinguished road

great to hear that ... have fun with it
Old 01-15-2010, 02:50 AM

buxz777 is on a distinguished road

sweet glad you like it mate i think it is one of the best phones going , its got rock solid and built to last , maybe look into some cooked rom goodness when you get to grips with it

have a good read of the forums :-)loads to learn about the phone mate :-)

good choice its really underated but is one of the best on the market
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 01-16-2010, 08:47 PM
Star member & helper

steve is on a distinguished road

Like you buxz777, I had always used Nokia phones before the i8910. But am now really hooked on this phone. If I start to get bored I just try a different firmware. Great phone.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:08 PM

mobicom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve View Post
Like you buxz777, I had always used Nokia phones before the i8910. But am now really hooked on this phone. If I start to get bored I just try a different firmware. Great phone.
me too, I always used nokia before, last 5800 and I never like samsung phones before but this i8910 is different story, it's made in high quality.What I dont like is camera in video & photo mode. I think even 5800 with 3.2mp has better camera quality.Flash also can over light in macro mode and poor in normal mode. But since I have dslr nikon camera, I simply dont care about i8910 camera quality. What I most expect from this phone is good interface and phone functionality which this phone have
Old 01-28-2010, 06:00 PM

HighDefinition is on a distinguished road

Former Nokia user latest n95-8 i love the OMNIA abo****e superb.
Old 01-28-2010, 07:59 PM

Jarrod is on a distinguished road

I also came from using a Nokia N95 8Gb. It was stolen unfortunately, but this was excuse enough to go for the Omnia HD. I love it. And it only gets better as new firmware comes out.

Welcome to the club
Old 02-09-2010, 02:19 PM
Resistance Is Futile

Shiva is on a distinguished road

Good for you and congrats!
I too, ADORE my i8910 and think it's kicking some serious ass!
and btw I come from long use of the N95
Old 02-11-2010, 10:08 PM

BaconTrousers is on a distinguished road

For the money there really isn't a better phone although I wish its video recording was better. I bought my Omnia from a friend for 200 with an extra 8gb card so its half the price of the N900, Nexus One or HTC HD2. I've stuck with my original N95 because nothing could touch it for Camera and Video quality (most still can't) but wanted a bigger screen for watching Videos and browsing. Only the Ericsson Satio has a better camera but its crippled by its OS so until something better comes along the Omnia is a good compromise.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement