Is Samsung Omnia HD i8910 worth the money? - Page 4 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2010, 04:19 PM

Hei is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcodoncarlos View Post
its not the money worth. better is the iphone 4, htc evo, milestone and much more.
and symbian makes the pitty comlete.

if you record in 720p you´ve bad video my old n95 makes better videos.
if you compare the pictures that makes the i8910 hd with other mobilephones, you can see that samsung makes pictures like the 5 year old sony k810i.
better is nokia, sony, htc.
then why are you here in first place ? :S and please check your eyes coz i highly doubt they dont understand what they are seeing. and you know what i mean. duh !!!

@OP : Answer is its not really worth now.Few months back and in 2009 this phone is awesome.

But i still like it coz it has everything i need

cheers
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2010, 05:07 PM

Bruins3 is on a distinguished road

Just in one word YES! Why:
- Custom firmware, you are able to update the phone with the firmware you like
- HD video > If you use the custom firmware it's still the best a phone can do (I'm afraid that the Nokia N8 will make better videos)
- Photo's > With custom firmware they are breath taking
- Business > With roadsync for e-mail and quick office it makes a great business phone
- Music & Video player > Greart sound from the internal speakers, great sound with head phones. Brilliant screen, best I've seen untill now and capible to play almost every video file format using the internal graphics processor
- GUI > symbian feels quick and with the SPB mobile shell on top it looks pretty good to
- Browsing > You can fully browse with the build in browser (including flash), if you prefer speed you can use Opera and if you also want to be able to watch other formats, use Skyfire

Would I still buy it now? I would wait if there will be other HD enabled phones with good video quality. If I had to buy a phone today I probably would still (after 12 months) buy the I8910. For me this is an amazing phone, way ahead of it's time. It feels like the Nokia 7650 (first with camera) and the N95, a classic!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement