Thank you and goodbye - Page 3 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 06:26 PM

sirano100 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quindor View Post
Sadly for me the lack of software updates and innovations
I'm not a techy, & do require the help & support, which has been so lacking, worse still for me is the fact that I can't get any accessories! but leave that alone & accept it, since it's available online?? I don't like the way it hangs, won't be silent, on switch off/on, & acts real slow when you want the thing to act quick, what a pre madonna!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2009, 10:22 PM

synet is on a distinguished road

I am getting rid of my Omnia after only 2 weeks for pretty much the same reasons. I'm going back to what I know best, Windows Mobile, and am going for a HTC Touch HD. I am happy with WinMo, having had it on my 2 iPAQ PDA's and on my HTC TyTN II over the years, and I've got all the software (mostly SPB stuff) I want for it already. Will maybe try an Android phone in a year or 2.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-05-2009, 11:18 PM

blowy666 is on a distinguished road

Oh well....reeeeally interesting for us ALL...

Old 11-06-2009, 04:06 PM

dying4004 is on a distinguished road

symbian really shud get some eye candy things. a more fluent ui. ppl who have been using symbian for last 6-7 yrs can really get bored with no changing. and samsung really shud update their product quality. hope to see another good symbian device with 4 inches screen and symbian 2 soon. then i will give symbian another try with happy face. but untill then its a good bye with a sad heart with the loss of i8910 in only 2 months. i tried many shops but none of them cud repair my blown mass memory problem.
Old 11-06-2009, 06:03 PM

sirano100 is on a distinguished road

Aaw my heart goes out to you dying4004, as it does to all of us who are disappointed. I will of course keep mine, it's still the best I've ever had, in theory. I think it’s a reflection of something far greater..and possibly quite sinister; we allow those entities to under cut, and erode the spirit of well established principles of “good faith and integrity at our cost, this is the result, I speculate, a product that promises on the basis of our trust laws, yet doesn’t, honour them.
Old 11-06-2009, 09:04 PM
wallor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowy666 View Post
Oh well....reeeeally interesting for us ALL...

hahhaha man you really suck
Old 11-06-2009, 10:04 PM

blowy666 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallor View Post
hahhaha man you really suck
Yeah, I must admit, not everybody can be such a cool guy like you....sorry for me suckin in your fantasy...
Old 11-08-2009, 10:33 AM

gnusmas8910HD is on a distinguished road

Sounds like a b***h fight in here....
Common guys......

Blowy is right.....
This is i8910HD forum and not a crying forum of folks that don't like it...
I also won't go on iphone threads telling them why i8910HD is better
The Following User Says Thank You to gnusmas8910HD For This Useful Post:
blowy666 (11-08-2009)
Old 11-24-2009, 02:32 PM

emco83 is on a distinguished road

I've sold my omnia hd too. Such a pity for a phone with good hardware. As i can see now omnia 2 is getting more popular but omnia hd is in the shadow.
I must say something: SAMSUNG SUCKS!
I also signed in petition for improving the sw, I hope you guys get some real improved software soon.
Now i'm enjoyng in iPhone 3gs. There's no faster phone and better support and all thanks to Apple
Old 11-25-2009, 08:30 AM

buxz777 is on a distinguished road

well i LOVE my omnia hd

ive been an avid nokia s60 user for years now and finally made the switch to samsung s60

i think the o/s is pratical and very functinal ok it doesnt have the ui of the iphone but is ui everything

the omnia hd has the same hardware spec as the iphone bar the camera and memory components and id rather have the omnia hd everytime

i dont see what peoples problems are , i think people with problems are the kind of people that look for problems in life

if you want a problamatic handset to moan about buy the n97 or n86 both have some serious hardware issues out of the box

i would go as far to say that the omnia hd is the best working smartphone ive owned out of the box

i have adjusted the sound levels with the codes avalible and sound quality is pumping out through my headphones and phone speakers , there are cooked roms and a good hacking community many apps and games to pass time , the phone plays a good wide selection of codecs , the camera ir pretty dam good , the gps is one of the bets ive used on a phone

i think anyone selling the omnia hd to buy the iphone wants a statous phone not a killer phone one they can pull out infront of their friends for statous

when i pull out my omnia hd iam happy in knowing it was released around 8 months ago and will still be the most powerfull phone going into 2010

samsung were well ahead of the time with this phone and should be praised on what they were able to squeeze into such a thin sexy package

i cant even really believe people are moaning about this phone to be honest its easily one if not the bets out today , the software works well on mine like i say you want beta firmware and problems try out the n97

sorry i cant agree and say how terrible the omnia hd is after owning some terrible nokias latley i am reallly really pleased with the omnia hd running italian firmware

peace and good luck with the jesus phone that is the iphone i just couldnt do it

ps
just switched my omnia hd on and the screen is beautifull simply beautifull , the touch is lovely and sensitive and when/if this one breaks ill simply want another one or a phone simmilar its pure class and i just cant understnd the complaints about it and the symbian o/s

Last edited by buxz777; 11-25-2009 at 08:35 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to buxz777 For This Useful Post:
XAn4ETO (11-26-2009)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement