Your comments please? “Do not buy the Samsung i8910 HD” - Page 2 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 01:26 AM

hellchan is on a distinguished road

Samsung works like this. Make a phone, publicize it, get people to buy them, then point a middle finger at the buyers. Support is zero.

I'm selling off my omnia hd to move on to better things. If you're thinking of buying one, don't
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2010, 01:14 PM
The Acacia Strain

Tequila is an unknown quantity at this point

Just one word: HyperX

and offcourse all the other cookers who did a fine job.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-04-2010, 02:41 PM
Voice of reason

v1rtu4l is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellchan View Post
Samsung works like this. Make a phone, publicize it, get people to buy them, then point a middle finger at the buyers. Support is zero.

I'm selling off my omnia hd to move on to better things. If you're thinking of buying one, don't
i am glad that samsung guys are not as stupid as you whiny guys here in the forum...
tell me who did the following:

- give kinetic scrolling
- fix photocontacts
- fix java
- put in 3d task manager

for your information ... it was samsung .... if this is considered bad support ... than watch what similar functions apple or nokia have added to their devices AFTER releasing them ....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to v1rtu4l For This Useful Post:
DSA (04-05-2010), XAn4ETO (04-04-2010)

Old 04-04-2010, 04:26 PM

sn00pking is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1rtu4l View Post
i am glad that samsung guys are not as stupid as you whiny guys here in the forum...
tell me who did the following:

- give kinetic scrolling
- fix photocontacts
- fix java
- put in 3d task manager

for your information ... it was samsung .... if this is considered bad support ... than watch what similar functions apple or nokia have added to their devices AFTER releasing them ....
True, as much as i agree with you, seriously till now my friends keep taking my phone in lecture rooms just to play around with the games and watch clips on the HD screen, for me this phone suites all my needs, though i have to give the thanks to the firmware cookers for that.

My opinion, the only real support Samsung gave after they released the phone was Kinetic scrolling, the rest where shown in the advertised demo for the phone before launch.

Thanks to the cookers for their outstanding work, without them i would of being miserable still with the old dropped frames in HD etc.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:54 PM
Voice of reason

v1rtu4l is on a distinguished road

true is, that without the cookers we would not have a firmware that combines all good features of the phone in one, but that is partly to do with the regional samsung offices and the lack of proper user feedback in those regions. remember, that samsung themselves said, that they will only release updates in regions where user feedback is registered.

so if no one of a region does actually give samsung a feedback that the phone is not doing what it is expected (in this region) why would they bother to develop and provide and update for that region ?

the fact that they indeed fixed the photocontacts twice is indicating that they did not go for the quick fix and say "we already fixed it, now live with it".

at first photo contacts would only call the home phone number and users complained.
samsung updated the firmware and fixed it, so you had the ability to choose from any of the telephone numbers of the chosen contact.

users where still bitching around so samsung did change it AGAIN so it would actually use the "standard"/default numbers for phone call or video call.

that is pretty nice for my liking
Old 04-12-2010, 07:01 PM

Revomikey101 is on a distinguished road

I am not really impressed with the samsung support, but to be truthful i am more fed up with these whiny threads, move over to nokia then, i will go back to them too after this contract but until then i will make the most of my omnia and i will enjoy it, it is a fantastic phone with HX firmware.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:32 AM

marked is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirano100 View Post
“ok guys, i couldn't resist so i bought the samsung i8910 HD yester day returned it today! worst piece of crap ever build.
You would say the same thing about Ferrari since you don't know how to drive it.. Just stick to your Twingo..

Quote:
1: almost NONE of the apps tfor s60v5 works on the i8910 hd
2: finger print magnet screen! i mean its impossible to browser with opera mini and see whats on the page.
3: the phone is to big
4: NO F------G EQUALIZER!! there are like 5 default that you CANNOT edit
5: The images gets all messed up when transferring to the computer. (check the attached image) the image should be "stretched" but it isnt. looks strange when u are viewing the image.
6: camera / photo quality sucks even more than the 5800!
1. You don't know how to do it then ( again you didn't read anything )..
2. If you were buying a phone because of "finger print" thing then you are insane.. As for the mini..you didn't read again..maybe you should have tried with normal opera..
3. The phone is not too big..your hands are tiny since you are 10 years old..
It fits perfectly in my hand..
4. Go buy a stereo.. You wanted to connect a PS3 to it and have a Home Cinema....?
5. They can't get messed up..You don't know how to use both the phone and computer..
6. Funny how other people get good pictures.. You shouldn't run around while taking a pucture

Quote:
So it mean that 5800 batter than Samsung i8910 HD right ?
Yes you are right..Go and buy something else and never come back again..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement