viewing screen on a sunny day - Page 3 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 09:50 AM

ukjeeper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideRMaN View Post
Well I put the question in another way. Which (Large Screen) Smart phones are better then the Omnia HD in a sunny day ?

Is the answer 'No one' ?

Thanks
My E90 inner screen is just fine and readable, even in direct sunlight.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2009, 11:28 AM

vegetaleb is on a distinguished road

Now there is something I dont understand
People are claiming it's as good as Iphone 3G under sunlight and others are saying they can't see a thing...
It's not logic because the Iphone 3g is very clear and bright even under direct sunlight
ANYWAY I just hope it's at least better than the 5800, it was the worst ever phone under sunlight
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-26-2009, 12:34 AM

nyknight is on a distinguished road

check the youtube videos for comparison yourself. the iphone is pretty bad in direct sunlight. my friend has iphone and it's horrible. he blames the invishield but then i put my omniahd next to his iphone and say i have an invishield too and it looks better than his.

Old 09-26-2009, 11:06 AM

I have a Ipod Touch 2G and I never had any problem under direct sunlight, while the 5800 I had was a catastrophy
Old 09-29-2009, 02:38 PM

jeanheide is on a distinguished road

i can see alot in direct sunlight when i have my mobile set to auto brightness, mind you people, i live in the country of light, Australia, its always sunny here. i can see perfect, but if you want to get a bit more out of your screen, there is a certain screen protector i came across today, they are amazing one was just a plain Matte which appears dull instead of glossy, helps alot in sunlight, plus doesnt leave fingerprints. and then there was a glossy protector which looked like a normal one, but it is made of a certain material on the underside which actually enhances your screen, i could see perfectly in a sunny day even with the sun behind me, they sell it in computer shops as laptop screen protectors. its amazing, in my opinion it boosts the colours by atleast 3 times.
ill try getting the name of it tomorrow and i might buy one to show.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeanheide For This Useful Post:
fierofrio (09-29-2009)
Old 10-05-2009, 08:36 PM

boogiedownberlin is on a distinguished road

I live in the desert, Dubai, so we have lots lots and lots of real HARDCORE sunshine. I find the Omnia HD does much better than my Nokia N85 (you couldnt read ANYTHING on its screen) and really not that bad.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:12 PM

I have the Jet now with Amoled
The screen is ok in full bright morning light and very good in after noon sunshine.
If the i8910 is the same so it's very acceptable,far better than the crappy 5800
Sponsored Links
Advertisement