ovi store - Page 3 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Tutorials

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 01:40 PM

70NYD is on a distinguished road

i just have a quick question
is the text file supposed to replace another file in the private folder?
cus i done all of that and its not working for me. well im sure im doing something wrong, im a noob at this
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2009, 02:03 PM

70NYD is on a distinguished road

u know what forget what i said its just decided to work for some strange reason (i installed ngage as per another thread, which isnt working for me yet but the file in there went in the same folder C:\Private\10202be9 so this could of helped me as well..)
so yeah THANX EVERYONE
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-25-2009, 03:46 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

It might have been your browser cache wasn't refreshed... as I saw this condition in my phone more then once (reloading the page or simply clearing the cache cures it). Once refreshed it should pick phone agent as N97 just fine.
nvm, I'm just glad one more of us rolved his problem

Old 10-31-2009, 08:11 PM

Majoje is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fevves View Post
There is nothing strange about anything as all was explained about 5 to 10 times before already (depending if you're asking about OVI or about hacking):
1. Hack your Phone with HaloOX2.03 (see threads that deal hacking with HaloOX and certificating apps)
2. Enable Open4all patch in RP+ and MAKE IT WORK IN AUTO MODE (so on every restart it's active)!
3. C/P txt file into designated private folder (as per tutorial description linked in one of the posts in this forum)
4. Go and browse OVI store with your buil-in browser as your phone agent is switched to N97 (and DL all of them free apps/games etc).

I just hope people would start to use forum search function and quit posting yet another OVI or hacking thread - use existing ones as mods never closed them.
I've been using HelloOX2 for some time but have been unable to access the Ovi Store despite searching all the relevant posts. Yours is the first post I've found that mentions having to enable Open4all to do it (The main tutorial for it just says "hack your phone" with a link to the HelloOX site (which barely mentions RomPatch) - not very helpful - so many thanks for this additonal info
Old 10-31-2009, 10:28 PM
@bstract Journeyman

I'm glad if it solved your problem

The thing about term 'hacked phone'... I guess most of hardcore symbian users presume it's hacked not only by installing HaloOX but with RP+ too, along with 2 primary hacks - open4all and installserver. Without them one can't see all content of his phone and can't install unasigned apps/games (19caps versions too).

ps: I'm not one of those hardcore users, as i8910 is my first symbian phone, but I'm trying to see things right and help now and then if I can.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:14 PM

mohcivil is on a distinguished road

Thank you very much.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:57 AM

fedup is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark32 View Post
I've just been trying this with active file but when I copy it and then try n paste it in private folder I dont have a paste option any ideas where I'm going wrong?
Old 01-04-2010, 02:06 PM

oni1983 is on a distinguished road

I have a problem as in the C directory i have no folder 'Private' My phone is hacked and the openforall from rom patcher is active. What am i to do?
Old 01-04-2010, 02:31 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Use third party file manager like X-plore, not default one as it can't see hidden and system folders and files.

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:54 AM

mobileduck is on a distinguished road

Has anyone managed to get the multi player games off the ovi store work, it downloads them puts the icon on the phone but never loads the game.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement