ovi store - Page 2 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Tutorials

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 03:31 PM

mark32 is on a distinguished road

yeah its driving me mad hope someone can help!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2009, 06:49 PM

managed to get it working, no probs now just used ovi store wel chuffed
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-24-2009, 04:35 AM

70NYD is on a distinguished road

how did u get it to weork for you mark?

Old 10-24-2009, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70NYD View Post
how did u get it to weork for you mark?
To be honest I dont know I just copied the file and pasted it into my private folder thats it. I restarted my phone went on th net using my phone browser and at first it said not compatible. I cleared my browser history and still the same. When I checked the file I had copied it said and still does unable to execute for security reasons I thougt that must be the reason, so I just left it for a while. Then next time I tried it worked fine I registered on the ovi store and now can just browse apps and download them no problems. The ovi app doesn't work on the phone but just use the website and it's fine and recognises my phone as an n97. I wish there was something I could say I did to tell ya but there aint, was is the problem your having exactly? have you managed to copy the file etc etc?
Old 10-24-2009, 08:44 PM

niclz is on a distinguished road

I have a problem cus i have activefile and xplore and when i look on the C:\ drive, theres no "private" folder. So i cant paste the text file anywhere... anyone know why this is??? under the C:\ drive the folders shown are as follows: ArcDivxPlayer, Data, logs, MediaData, Predic, resource, System, n thass it, no "private" folder under the C drive on activefile or Xplore... can anyone help me?
Old 10-24-2009, 10:42 PM
Dr. Acula

brrip is on a distinguished road

niclz, hack your phone and apply open4all patch, you'll see it.

just wondering, is this hack still working? i've placed the file into the specified folder, and cleared cache, but it still doesn't work
Old 10-25-2009, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brrip View Post
niclz, hack your phone and apply open4all patch, you'll see it.

just wondering, is this hack still working? i've placed the file into the specified folder, and cleared cache, but it still doesn't work

Yeah but I haven't done that and it works for me it's very strange
Old 10-25-2009, 11:14 AM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

There is nothing strange about anything as all was explained about 5 to 10 times before already (depending if you're asking about OVI or about hacking):
1. Hack your Phone with HaloOX2.03 (see threads that deal hacking with HaloOX and certificating apps)
2. Enable Open4all patch in RP+ and MAKE IT WORK IN AUTO MODE (so on every restart it's active)!
3. C/P txt file into designated private folder (as per tutorial description linked in one of the posts in this forum)
4. Go and browse OVI store with your buil-in browser as your phone agent is switched to N97 (and DL all of them free apps/games etc).

I just hope people would start to use forum search function and quit posting yet another OVI or hacking thread - use existing ones as mods never closed them.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fevves View Post
There is nothing strange about anything as all was explained about 5 to 10 times before already (depending if you're asking about OVI or about hacking):
1. Hack your Phone with HaloOX2.03 (see threads that deal hacking with HaloOX and certificating apps)
2. Enable Open4all patch in RP+ and MAKE IT WORK IN AUTO MODE (so on every restart it's active)!
3. C/P txt file into designated private folder (as per tutorial description linked in one of the posts in this forum)
4. Go and browse OVI store with your buil-in browser as your phone agent is switched to N97 (and DL all of them free apps/games etc).

I just hope people would start to use forum search function and quit posting yet another OVI or hacking thread - use existing ones as mods never closed them.

I have read the forums thank you very much and followed them, as I said in my posts works fine for me, when I said it was strange I was referring to another member who appears to have followed the same instructions as me and it doesn't work. I wish people posting sarcastic comments would first read what was written and what they were referring before spouting CRAP!!!!!!!!
Old 10-25-2009, 01:32 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

And I wish we haven't had like 10 threads about OVI and hacking in the first place... as replies are always the same.

I merely provided simple steps for average user to follow, and it will work this way. No need to be offensive, now then?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement