How to use your Omnia HD like a Torch with the LED (without any app) - Page 2 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Tutorials

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009, 03:52 PM
The good shepherd

Jesus is on a distinguished road

No. That 'someone' would have to be the developer, AFAIK.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2009, 02:54 AM

poulbak is on a distinguished road

Mine keeps turning off the light after a few seconds (I have watched the video 10 times :-)

....but there's always the dummy way: simply start recording a video!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-23-2009, 03:03 AM

geNe is on a distinguished road

when i got my phone... my flash was working.. out of a sudden, i lost my FLASH capabilities recently... help anyone?

Old 10-23-2009, 07:42 AM

sockenbuegler is on a distinguished road

But after ~ one Minute the camera goes into Standby Mode and the flash switches off, too
Old 10-26-2009, 01:29 AM

8axter is on a distinguished road

Does anybody have and idea how it affects LED's life expectancy? I mean, Is it some kind of a special diode that I can breake or weaken, if I use it i.e. 10-15 mins? Or it's just like a normal led I could have ON for weeks without consequences?
Old 10-26-2009, 01:42 AM

70NYD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by geNe View Post
when i got my phone... my flash was working.. out of a sudden, i lost my FLASH capabilities recently... help anyone?
you turn it back on by selecting the thunder (flash) icon on the right of the screen?!?
Old 10-26-2009, 03:10 AM

publisher is on a distinguished road

Doesn't work on mine. As soon as I press to focus, all the icons around the edge go away. Meaning I can't hit the settings button. Would be helpful if it did work though.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:48 AM

elalmadecuba is on a distinguished road

The best mode For use the led like a torch is made a video at low resolution adn when are you finish you can delete it.
Old 10-26-2009, 12:04 PM
Mooderator

WarCow is on a distinguished road

You can record a movie and get the LED lighted up that way. Just when you are finished, don't press the stop key or the camera button, instead press the back arrow on the upper right corner. Then the video won't be saved.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:52 PM

paulster is on a distinguished road

My settings button disappears too, i'm on latest italian fw so maybe that 'bug' was fixed. I've used the video player as a torch before, but i've also lost a couple of videos by pressing backup rather than stop! Guess i'm so used to pressing backup in menus that old habits die hard! Would be nice if the stop button was more prominant on the screen to avoid that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement