1. Install Sun Virtualbox from Downloads - VirtualBox
, normal install
2. Download Virtual XP aka XP mode from the Download Windows XP Mode
and install, normal install
3. Open virtual box and create a new virtual machine using your virtual XP installation as the virtual hard drive.
4. Before powering on your virtual machine go into settings and under the USB section create two new filters, leave the details blank
5. Start your virtual machine. It will finish installing XP
6. Put all of your files i.e. firmware, drivers, ROM flashing tool and MSMXL.msi Download details: MSXML 4.0 Service Pack 3 (Microsoft XML Core Services)
onto a USB drive.
7. In the virtualbox window click on devices and go to USB devices and click on the USB drive. It should show upin your virtual machine.
8. Install MSMXL.msi and all of your driver files as you would normally
9. Open Symbian ROM flasher and find the files as you would normally.
10. Plug in your phone to a USB port. It should be recognised.
11. Remove it and put it into bootloader mode and reconnect. The download start button should be available to click.
12. Happy Flashing.