Tips for getting the most out of the i8910 HD's 8mp Camera - Page 3 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Tutorials

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 06:21 AM

GeSte is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Tips for getting the most out of the i8910 HD's 8mp Camera

Wat was the old & updated version called?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2009, 01:55 PM

sal007 is on a distinguished road

I performed the camera update, initial thoughts are that the picture quality has improved.

However that's just from looking at the photos on the phone itself.

Should be able to judge better whether there's any noticeable improvements when I can transfer the photos to my computer. Unfortunately stuck @ work at the moment =(
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-01-2009, 04:35 PM

warren is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to warren

same here i did the camera firmware update and it come worst!!!!!! video skips a lot!!! > >

Old 08-02-2009, 04:48 AM

Sathinas is on a distinguished road

I agree. I think the "camera Update" feature does more harm than good.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:09 PM

Googer is on a distinguished road

One thing I can definitely say not to use is the built-in image sharpening. It adds ridiculous amounts of noise to the picture when set to +1 or +2. I had forgotten that I was playing around with it and had left it at +2 when I was done using the camera one day and thought something was wrong with my camera next time I used it until I remembered to go back into the settings and realized I had forgotten to return that to 0. After doing so, pictures looked fine again. Whew!
Old 08-04-2009, 11:24 PM

mias is on a distinguished road

Hi,

WDR function- with this on (in settings) i have found that indoor shots come out great, better than the indoor/party scene mode.

Any one else found this
Old 08-08-2009, 01:55 AM

Eddzz!! is on a distinguished road

What does that Camera FW Update actually do? Any ideas? ... Also, does anyone experience minor sync-lag between video and audio in the video recording?
Old 08-15-2009, 03:03 PM

ricky is on a distinguished road

ive unlocked my i8910 can anyone tell me how to remove the orange pictures in the libarary.
Old 08-16-2009, 03:37 PM

Penetralia13 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Penetralia13 Send a message via Skype™ to Penetralia13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilu View Post
i did the camera update as well and i thought its worse after... but could be only my first impression ...but i couldnt sleep after thinkin it got worse

and did a hardware reset anyways dont know if after the reset u still have the camera update engaged, but somehow i feel better without this so called update

would like to know who found the camera update worsened his phone as well or if its only a first impression of me
I ve also used FW update but i gotta be honest i havent noticed a major change in the picture quality but i have to say that there was a slight improvement
Old 08-17-2009, 09:44 AM

blue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sal007 View Post
I performed the camera update, initial thoughts are that the picture quality has improved.

However that's just from looking at the photos on the phone itself.

Should be able to judge better whether there's any noticeable improvements when I can transfer the photos to my computer. Unfortunately stuck @ work at the moment =(
Did you have the chance to transfer your photo to your computer yet? How did it look? Good?

Ed- Where will this end?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement