Remote Lock - lock your phone remotely - Page 2 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Tutorials

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 05:49 PM

R@Z0R is on a distinguished road

Thank you Guys ! That is my i8910 blog you might want to use Google translate because it`s in Romanian .
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2010, 03:45 AM

nomi49 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by R@Z0R View Post
Thank you Guys ! That is my i8910 blog you might want to use Google translate because it`s in Romanian .
Thanks Razor for sharing that great stuff. Keep up the good work, following you regularly.

For everyone's convenience, here is the goes the link to your blog with English translation Google Translate

Last edited by nomi49; 05-05-2010 at 03:49 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-05-2010, 10:04 AM

R@Z0R is on a distinguished road

Thanks nomi49. i`ll try to write every day something new, if i have some spare time.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:42 PM

Flawless is on a distinguished road

that's awesome!! a great feature!
maybe it's possible:
if i put another sim card, the phone send me automatically a sms with the number. it was possible at my old d900
Old 05-27-2010, 09:29 AM

tonto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawless View Post
that's awesome!! a great feature!
maybe it's possible:
if i put another sim card, the phone send me automatically a sms with the number. it was possible at my old d900
You can do this with free software called tracknProtect. Then you can with small fee locate your phone on map with gps location on their website, but only if you want to. So basically it's free and you only pay for those gps tracking if you want to. Very nicely priced.
The Following User Says Thank You to tonto For This Useful Post:
Flawless (05-28-2010)
Old 05-28-2010, 09:19 AM

wow that's awesome.

but i still have a problem: for the remote-lock i need a lock-code. but before i can enter the phone, it wants a lock-code. but i don't think the finder don't know my lock-code, so he couldn send me the message with his number

it's possible to deactive the lock-code at the beginning??
how can i deactivate the code for the microSD card?

Last edited by Flawless; 05-28-2010 at 09:32 AM.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:28 AM

nomi49 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawless View Post
wow that's awesome.

but i still have a problem: for the remote-lock i need a lock-code. but before i can enter the phone, it wants a lock-code. but i don't think the finder don't know my lock-code, so he couldn send me the message with his number

it's possible to deactive the lock-code at the beginning??
how can i deactivate the code for the microSD card?
The default lock code is 8 zeros. What do you mean by deactivate at the beginning?
Old 06-15-2010, 08:16 AM

If i switch on the phone, the phone ask me everytime for the lock-code.(I don't think, the thief know the lock-code). So he couldn't use the phone and i can't get his phone number.

I only want to have the activation function..
Old 07-01-2010, 09:25 PM

RDRulez is on a distinguished road
Default :(

Remote Locking does not work for me, I set it up all correctly but it doesn't lock when the correct text is recieved, I blame it on the damn Orange firmware But cannot unbrand due to over worryful mother ;(
Old 07-04-2010, 12:48 PM
Mooderator

WarCow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDRulez View Post
Remote Locking does not work for me, I set it up all correctly but it doesn't lock when the correct text is recieved, I blame it on the damn Orange firmware But cannot unbrand due to over worryful mother ;(
There comes a time in every boy's life, when he must stand up against his parents and do what is right and just. A time where he must flash his mobile against their wishes, for what he knows is the right thing to do in his heart!
The Following User Says Thank You to WarCow For This Useful Post:
bjb0019 (07-09-2010)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
anti, lock, remote, secure, theft