Recovering Deleted Files!! - Page 2 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Problems & Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 09:39 PM

annosaris is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by annosaris View Post
I also lost my data from the mass memory of the phone. I tried to recover my data with about 7 different programs, including getbackdata, ontrack easy recovery and recuva. It seems like these apps can't restore data from internal memory. Deleted files from my external memory (i.e. micro SD card) could be recovered but i did'nt loose any files from this. Is there anything else I can try? For example, can I remove my internal memory somehow?
Hope someone can help me!
Can anyone help me with this?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2011, 11:15 AM

linda22 is on a distinguished road

Well, want to add one more thing and hope it can make this question more clear. As a matter of fact, whether those files are recoverable or not all depends on where they were stored, your Samsung phone memory? or phone external memory card?

If phone internal memory, then sorry to say NO. chances of recovery is almost impossible as far as I know.

If extenral phone memory, then YES (though still have risk), you can take a try of this Data Recovery Tool (though not freeware but with free trial version which allows a full scan). Better take the memory card (SD, MMC etc) out of your cell phone and use a card reader to load it and connect to your computer which has install that program and start to a scanning process.

Note: DO NOT attempt to use that phone to take more photos or save more data as you may quite possibly ruin chances of file recovery. Best regards.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-12-2012, 04:03 PM

m_shiraz24 is on a distinguished road

guys can recovery mess memory with this program
smart flash recovery
from "http://www.smartpctools.com/"

Old 07-11-2013, 07:55 AM

larrymars is on a distinguished road

When files are deleted from Samsung galaxy phone, system does not wipe the actual data from the Samsung phone, it will only delete the file entries in file table, which is like a directory. So the raw data are still on Samsung phone and can be read if you can read hard drive bit by bit. But system always depends on file table to read the file, so normal user is not able to access those files.
I think below page will give you more details:
Recovering deleted files from Samsung phones

Last edited by larrymars; 07-15-2013 at 08:46 AM.
Old 07-24-2013, 01:04 PM

Jasonking is on a distinguished road

Hi! Deleted data on Android phone can be recovered.when a file is deleted from phone memory it doesn't mean that the file has been wiped from phone memory, the files system just make a "deleted" flag to the data, whihc make us can't see it as normal. Until new data save to the space where the original data save in, it will be overwritten by new data.

Here you can use an profession Android Data Recovery tool to recover deleted files from Android phone, such as deleted contacts, deleted messages and deleted photos.

You can use Android Data Recovery which I used to recover lost data from my Samsung Galaxy S2. Good Luck, man!
Old 08-22-2013, 11:55 AM

Sambody is on a distinguished road

You should make sure where you have your files stored? SD card or iPhone' memory? well, if you need to restore your data from SD card, you can try some free sd card data recovery, like Vibosoft Card data recovery, but if you need to restore files from your memory, like: text message, and contacts, I think it is impossible, but for Android phone, if you need to restore deleted text message or contacts, you can try Vibosoft data recovery for Android, here is review: for Samsung galaxy: how to recover deleted text message from Samsung galaxy s2/s3/s4

Last edited by Sambody; 08-23-2013 at 03:10 AM.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:56 AM

Sambody is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgproductions View Post
omg if this works then thankyou! :d!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0h1t View Post
  • Download Recuva
  • Connect phone in mass storage mode
  • Run Recuva, goto options > actions > check 'Deep Scan', 'Scan for non-deleted files' and 'Restore folder structure'
  • Scan

Recuva is a very good data recovery app but it takes time to scan, but it will pick up each and every file off the disk.
You will be able to recover files only if they were'nt over written.

It is very essential that you do not use your PC/phone/etc after loss of data for anything other than recovery of files, because if you do use it for other purposes you run the risk of overwriting your deleted files.

Thanks, I used Recuva to restore my lost files, it is really free and powerful.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement