Change unlock button timing. - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Modifications and Hacks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 10:27 PM

kootso is on a distinguished road
Default Change unlock button timing.

Is there anyway I can adjust timing/lag for unlock button? Hold and unlock method is bloody annoying comparison to N97 slide unlock. Is there any way I can adjust timing so when I push the button it unlocks instead holding it to unlock?

Cheers.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2010, 11:43 PM
Voice of reason

v1rtu4l is on a distinguished road

there is another way

there is an application called nUnlock which will give you the possibility to use this iPhone style slider to unlock your phone. all you have to do is, press the menu button (just short) and the slider will pop up so you can slide it open.
The Following User Says Thank You to v1rtu4l For This Useful Post:
kootso (02-24-2010)
Old 02-24-2010, 12:43 AM

nyknight77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1rtu4l View Post
there is another way

there is an application called nUnlock which will give you the possibility to use this iPhone style slider to unlock your phone. all you have to do is, press the menu button (just short) and the slider will pop up so you can slide it open.
Latest version 5 doesn't work for me.. what firmware are you on? I'm on official JB1 (modified by wireless). When I press the menu button, all I get is a frozen nUnlock screen. I then have to hold lock button to unfreeze the screen and then slide the slider.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 02-24-2010, 01:04 AM
Voice of reason

i used version 5.0 on HX2.0 Final firmware
Old 02-24-2010, 01:54 AM
Dr. Acula

brrip is on a distinguished road

it works fine, the only thing is, you have to press the MENU key first. no other keys work, then you can slide to unlock
Old 02-24-2010, 02:12 AM

rchrdrdr is on a distinguished road

This app is fracked up. Not worth installing. I surely would love to be able to disable the dang lock screen thingy altogether.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:45 AM

kootso is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1rtu4l View Post
there is another way

Saved my day!! Thanks. nUnlock perfectly fits the bill! Cheers.

Now I wish there is a software I can manually set screen orientation like you can with windows mobile devices + screen rotation application.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:13 PM
Voice of reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchrdrdr View Post
This app is fracked up. Not worth installing. I surely would love to be able to disable the dang lock screen thingy altogether.
does any ... i mean really ... any of your posts make sense ?

why can't you write in an objective and first of all understandable way ?

this will bring you no further.

the application works as it should and not even a rocket scientist could decrypt your random bla bla rant
Old 02-24-2010, 04:59 PM

paulster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyknight77 View Post
Latest version 5 doesn't work for me.. what firmware are you on? I'm on official JB1 (modified by wireless). When I press the menu button, all I get is a frozen nUnlock screen. I then have to hold lock button to unfreeze the screen and then slide the slider.
Works fine for me on ITA JB1 (official via PC suite, not modded). One thing to note is that I noticed it did not work properly in trial mode. Once I had purchased it and entered the reg code it worked fine.

I bought it - if you have some dodgy hacked version it may operate the same as the trial version so if you haven't I would urge you to buy a reg code. It's made by a small developer and is well worth supporting. If you still have problems with it contact Tong Ren at Thinkchange - Think, Change, Innovation! I have found him very helpful and quick to reply.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:09 PM

rchrdrdr is on a distinguished road

wow, this is virtually annoying.

hey fevves, gonna protect this tool again? oh wait...."the simple truth"....bla,bla.

nope, it doesn't take a rocket scientist do understand me. know why?

you need help, buddy.

as i said, the app is no good. it....was...fracked....up....for.....me. doooo yoouu geeeeet it nooooow?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement