Change unlock button timing. - Page 3 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Modifications and Hacks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 09:54 AM

MXUman is on a distinguished road

it would be great if it would unlock with just a push if someone is using 3rd party unlocker like i do.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2010, 11:58 PM

n95star is on a distinguished road

you can try to unlock our phone without using the default lateral key, with the program "MyKeyLock" that allow you to use the "menu" key (double press) to unlock the phone

To lock it instead, without use the default lateral key, you can try "pocket sensor", just put our phone in the jean's pocket and you have automatically locked the phone without press any key (this program work with the light sensor on the right left corner near the front cam)

Last edited by n95star; 11-16-2010 at 12:05 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following User Says Thank You to n95star For This Useful Post:
MXUman (11-16-2010)
Old 03-02-2011, 12:41 PM

jjdoctor is on a distinguished road

You Guys should try Best Screen Locker.... iphone style unlock for Omnia HD... Install the v2... I m using it and opens with the menu key pressed and then slide it to unlock... with this application running , it disbales the default UNLOCK way
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 11-02-2011, 07:56 PM

Vulcano is on a distinguished road

my key lock is ****. you have to press lock key and menu to unlock. i want to press double meniu and unlock screen but that doesnt work. Also tryed other buttons but nothin worked
Sponsored Links
Advertisement