Change unlock button timing. - Page 2 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Modifications and Hacks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 05:57 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

[OT]You smoked to much of bad weed I think ... don't know why you're pulling me into all this...[/OT}

/me is confused with OT you posted...

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.

Last edited by Fevves; 02-24-2010 at 05:59 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2010, 06:36 PM

paulster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchrdrdr View Post
This app is fracked up. Not worth installing. I surely would love to be able to disable the dang lock screen thingy altogether.
Allow me to translate: This particular application does not appear to be working on my device. I don't feel it is worth the time and/or effort it takes to install it. If at all possible it would be simply super if I could totally disable the command which locks the screen; alas, it does not appear possible. Dang it.

I understood you dude!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-24-2010, 06:52 PM

idan is on a distinguished road

easy!

Disable autolock and dont touch lock button lol. I understood him too!;=p

Old 02-24-2010, 07:17 PM

rchrdrdr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulster View Post
Allow me to translate: This particular application does not appear to be working on my device. I don't feel it is worth the time and/or effort it takes to install it. If at all possible it would be simply super if I could totally disable the command which locks the screen; alas, it does not appear possible. Dang it.

I understood you dude!

that was actually funny. ha!
Old 02-24-2010, 07:28 PM
Voice of reason

v1rtu4l is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchrdrdr View Post
as i said, the app is no good. it....was...fracked....up....for.....me. doooo yoouu geeeeet it nooooow?

no, i did not get you, because you write like a 5 year old. can you use words that are

not cool ghetto slang?

what is wrong with the application ?

if everybody else is able to use this application how it is supposed to, then (i know that would never come to your mind by yourself) it might be you that is "fracked up" ... (whatever this should mean).

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulster View Post

I understood you dude!
thank god we got people here who work in a kindergarten and can actually translate that baby brabble language.

Last edited by v1rtu4l; 02-24-2010 at 07:31 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:14 PM

paulster is on a distinguished road

nah, i work in marketing, i'm just down with the kids. now excuse me while me and my homies go pop a cap in some mothers.

toodle pip, and lets not be quite so serious, it's a phone forum, not the united nations!
Old 11-11-2010, 02:52 PM

xad is on a distinguished road

So anyone find a solution to this that isn't nUnlocker? That kind of defeats the purpose for me as it makes the unlocking procedure slower. I hate the current push button and hold method as it takes a few seconds and SO often you press and hold, think it's not unlocked, so you press it again and you realise you locked it again. It's not good.

I love how Nokia have it with the nice (real) button on the side that you slide down just a bit and it unlocks. Very ergonomic and perfect to use.

Any way to get the Samsung to unlock IMMEDIATELY after you press the button the same saw it locks immediately?
Old 11-11-2010, 03:00 PM
Mooderator

WarCow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xad View Post
Any way to get the Samsung to unlock IMMEDIATELY after you press the button the same saw it locks immediately?
That would pretty much defeat the entire purpose of having a lock-key then. If all it takes to unlock it is an accidental bump to the lock-buton while the phone is in your pocket, you may as well leave it unlocked permanently.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:28 PM

xad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarCow View Post
That would pretty much defeat the entire purpose of having a lock-key then. If all it takes to unlock it is an accidental bump to the lock-buton while the phone is in your pocket, you may as well leave it unlocked permanently.
I guess, but the button's on the side and not as easily pushed in as the other buttons; add to that it needs a bit of pressure to be pushed in.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:37 PM

Urbanite is on a distinguished road

but it can be pushed in...as warcow said....so as warcow said, it defeats the point...just leave it unlocked

Love for life...not a gadget
Sponsored Links
Advertisement