[HACK] How modify the Kinetic Scrolling - Page 4 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Modifications and Hacks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 03:00 PM

kultus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fevves View Post
That kind of kinetic scroll can't be done via txt file. It's another thing that HX ang Yurgen worked out, but volume keys are not working and are crashing music player with that, so I prefer a little choppier scrolling but functional application...

In that 2.36 mintes long video he's not touching volume keys for obvious reason Seems that ATM it's not possible to fix volume keys with moddified program...
yeah I know this problem thats because Im so interested...but then I didnt know why is he posting such a well known thing...

BTW: I prefer 360thing
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2010, 06:17 PM

mizz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kultus View Post
yeah I know this problem thats because Im so interested...but then I didnt know why is he posting such a well known thing...

BTW: I prefer 360thing
I prefer 360ting too, but i have found that when im listening to music with it and i recieve a text message, it plays the song im listening to out loud! Even when on silent profile.

This is embarresing when im on the bus listening to rubbish songs with my headphones! lol
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-07-2010, 03:47 PM

nayag is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by n95star View Post
Hy guy, thanks to "Dailymobile" and Rem_Dm and other people i've found this hack to change the kinetic scrolling, obviusly in the firmware that have it

you have to copy the file "20021192.txt" to C:\Private\10202be9 from Z\private\10202be9\

than you have modify the Bolded line like you want or just you can see here:

with this value the KS is more "strong" (it stop his run later) so with one scrolling you see more "contact" ecc...

this hack require thw patch c2z of Rompatcher and the reboot of phone after change the value in the C:\Private\10202be9\20021192.txt

you can try to find the best value for you!

and apologize me for my bad english ^^
Hey every time i copy to C:\Private\10202be9\20021192.txt the file stays as long as the phone is on.
When i reboot it it just vanishes.
What to do???
I really need kinetic scrolling to get to work.
Thanx in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement