My "Universal" Kastor Effects!! Link to Download: - Page 3 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Modifications and Hacks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2010, 10:49 AM

fenomeno83 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknight07 View Post
Believe or not, I havn't yet installed 2.02 (have been using 2.0 Dutch for testing some weird Chinese apps), but guess will do so now.
But this updated version does have a new menu transition as listed in changelog...

The transition is pretty fast (about same speed as iPhone/Android transition), so tell me if u would like them to be slowed down a bit??!
problem is that is too much fast..when you tap on mený you see a strange effect (desktop image compare for a little time also after that effect is finished)..I don't know if I explained..

ps: if you modify, don't put effects like hyperx 2.0
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2010, 12:55 PM
darknight07

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenomeno83 View Post
problem is that is too much fast..when you tap on mený you see a strange effect (desktop image compare for a little time also after that effect is finished)..I don't know if I explained..

ps: if you modify, don't put effects like hyperx 2.0
sorry to say this, but i see nothing wrong with them, except that now that it's integrated, i don't need to turn on c2z, and so i don't get 'infinite boot loop' every time i reboot my device! I was prepared for the worst, but they work EXACT same. If u mean those 12 menu icon flashing, then thats quite natural cause if u turn effects off, u'll see that going to menu takes few ms longer that out due to those same icons. But yes, reducing alot of speed will vanish, but then ppl could complain how slow it is. Anyway, try my new "fixed" version - it got less of that (if u haven't already), then i look into speed It's 4:50 am here, so goodnight

Pce
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-06-2010, 01:58 PM

marcoeugenioescobar is on a distinguished road

Hi guys!! I couldn't installed them!! did what you said but nothing changes! any ideas? I have HX 2.02 version

Old 02-06-2010, 03:37 PM

Jan2303 is on a distinguished road

i have the same problem like marcoeugenioescobar. i copy the folder. but nothing happens in animenu. Or does it work without animenu? I use HX 2.02, too. But i m looking for the Kastor effect from HX 2.0 and i cant find it.........
Old 02-06-2010, 04:38 PM

zijev47 is on a distinguished road

''then activate C2Z patch''
can someone tell me pls how to do it what does it mean? tnx
Old 02-06-2010, 04:50 PM

tiny_clbr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zijev47 View Post
''then activate C2Z patch''
can someone tell me pls how to do it what does it mean? tnx
you must activate in the RomPatcher app the patch 'C2Z'.
The rompatcher app is in the apps folder

After activate it, you must go to theme settings and disable/enable the effects of your theme.

Then should work fine.
Old 02-07-2010, 07:39 PM

minty is on a distinguished road

Hi, i'm really keen on trying these out. I've copied the effects folder to E:/resources, but when i try and move it to C:/resources it won't allow me "for security reasons". I'm trying to move it using the file browser app in HX 2.02. Can anyone help?

Regards
Old 02-07-2010, 08:07 PM

you must put this patch in E:/patches/ and enable it on ROMPatcher

Download Open4All_rp+.rar, upload your files and earn money.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:21 PM

dopfrock is on a distinguished road

i did what u said but i dont note any change i just flashed the v.2.02 and i cant find in setting for effects settings...
Old 02-07-2010, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopfrock View Post
i did what u said but i dont note any change i just flashed the v.2.02 and i cant find in setting for effects settings...
Menu>Settings>Personal>Themes>General>Options(bott om-left)>Theme effects.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement