My "Universal" Kastor Effects!! Link to Download: - Page 2 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Modifications and Hacks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 04:04 PM

Vyp is on a distinguished road

Your effects are nice.

And the portrait-landscape effect is brilliant!
I've been begging HyperX to speed this particular effect few times, because it was slow on any FW.

Great job!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2010, 07:59 PM

rchrdrdr is on a distinguished road

Tried the effects. Didn´t care for them. Kinda boring. Thanks anyway.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-02-2010, 08:34 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutter View Post
For what a video that shows only 6 sec these effects? Why you don't try it? If you don't like these effects you only have to remove the folder on c: and the old effects are back.
Like showing real experience and demoing it before downloading so it could be evaluated prior to installation?

Better yet, consider we all like to see first the stuff we're putting on our phones and video showing it could be a nice add on

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.

Old 02-02-2010, 11:25 PM

fish55 is on a distinguished road

This effect are really fast. How it will be if it will be integrate in the fw
Old 02-03-2010, 02:40 AM
darknight07

Quote:
I tried these effects:FANTASTIC SPEED!!and with a very nice look..I don't like kastor build in 2.0 (too much "strong")..I will try to modify my elegance effetcs deleting unnecessary files (watching your kastor)..you should propose these effects to hyperx, because are very nice, fast and easy
Thank u, I PM'd him about it

Quote:
yeah especially the spiral one. makes me giddy. will try these. a youtube video with them would be nice, just saying =)
yeah, or take for instance "flying cherry" kastor (or maybe it was the other heavy particle one), which screams eyecandy and hardwork, but transitions take SO LONG that is almost unusable in real life!! what were designers thinking?...
As for video, I don't have a suitable video camera at the moment (besides my i8910 itself ) sorry. However, anyone who already installed them is welcomed to make a video of it!

Quote:
what is kml name that is used to go from the homescreen to the menu?
AppActivate_default.kml There is a short guide over DailyMobile which tells which kml does what (well for most of them)
Old 02-03-2010, 12:02 PM

fenomeno83 is on a distinguished road

a made a few modifies on your great effects...
In your theme there wasn't effect when you open Contats or Phone on main menů, so I made AppStartSwitchRect_default.kml the same of AppStartSwitch_default.kml
I change also effects when there is an error and when you start recharge by cable

I hope you will agree
zSHARE - Universal Effects bis.rar

ps: can you change effect when exit from messages for example for return to main menů?to don't have too much same effects
file is AppExit_default.kml
Old 02-04-2010, 08:55 AM
darknight07

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenomeno83 View Post
a made a few modifies on your great effects...
In your theme there wasn't effect when you open Contats or Phone on main menů, so I made AppStartSwitchRect_default.kml the same of AppStartSwitch_default.kml
I change also effects when there is an error and when you start recharge by cable

I hope you will agree
zSHARE - Universal Effects bis.rar

ps: can you change effect when exit from messages for example for return to main menů?to don't have too much same effects
file is AppExit_default.kml
Yes, I was actually waiting for someone to reply to me about bottom row contacts and telephone not having any transitions . In reality, i am well aware of that, since i purposely removed all the actions under AppStartSwitchRect_default.kml The reason for this was cause when u 'return' to an already 'open' app from the menu, i didn't want to have same affects as opening it. To make it realistic, i wanted an opening to be instant (sort of what u would expect on other devices)!!! But yeah, the drawback was the bottom row lost animations also .

As for ur second question: It ain't possible since ONLY 1 kml (AppExit) controls the existing, vs 2 kml's that lets u open... (exact same reason why i couldn't steal the closure affect from iPhone )

My Kastor FIX is OUT now on front page!!!

Last edited by darknight07; 02-06-2010 at 08:58 AM.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Star member & helper

steve is on a distinguished road

Congratulations darknight07, looks like you are going to star in a future Hyperx production,

Quote:
Kastor-effects, are delayed…. (a new will be integrated by darknight07 )
HX Releases
Old 02-06-2010, 09:39 AM

fenomeno83 is on a distinguished road

dark, can you change effect when open menů with one slowly or different?this because effect seems not syncronized with opening menů
Old 02-06-2010, 10:32 AM
darknight07

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenomeno83 View Post
dark, can you change effect when open menů with one slowly or different?this because effect seems not syncronized with opening menů
Believe or not, I havn't yet installed 2.02 (have been using 2.0 Dutch for testing some weird Chinese apps), but guess will do so now.
But this updated version does have a new menu transition as listed in changelog...

The transition is pretty fast (about same speed as iPhone/Android transition), so tell me if u would like them to be slowed down a bit??!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement