Extend T9 predic file from 31 KB in 512 KB - Page 2 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Modifications and Hacks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 12:36 AM

gnusmas8910HD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwalker View Post
This is great news for me!!! I've been ripping my hair off my head because my phone stops saving my words!

Does anyone know if you can save all the words you put in? For example. When you re-flash with a new rom, you have to type all the words in again. Would be sweet if I could just save them and then restore them after the flash.
Just backup that predic file and dropped it right back after flash...
easy as pie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2009, 04:46 PM

cilcin911 is on a distinguished road

can u please post up how to do this again? i dont see anything on the initial post of this thread
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-27-2010, 05:37 AM

publisher is on a distinguished road

It would be awesome if someone could post their .rpm file as I only see one line of something that looks useful in the first post on this thread and frankly, I don't know much about patches. Thanks in advance.

Old 01-27-2010, 09:21 AM

JEskandari is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by publisher View Post
It would be awesome if someone could post their .rpm file as I only see one line of something that looks useful in the first post on this thread and frankly, I don't know much about patches. Thanks in advance.
It was a simple Copy and Paste
Just copy the T9Extender.RPM inside the zip file to your patch directory and then apply it Inside ROMPatcher+
after that delete C:\Predic directory.
Attached Files
File Type: zip T9Extender.zip (317 Bytes, 94 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to JEskandari For This Useful Post:
publisher (02-01-2010)
Old 02-04-2010, 11:21 AM

berthram is on a distinguished road

For users of this "extended predicfile"-hack.

Have your tried it in combination with Nokia Custon Dictionary? Its a new prog that allows you to edit the predic file. But, for me atleast, it seems that it wont work if you have enabled the "extended predicfile size" hack. If I dont activate the hack, the software works, but with the hack activated, I get "memory full"-error and the app closes. Maybe the software is set to work only if the size of the predic-file is 32 kb?

Can someone else please try the software in combination with the hack and see if they get the same error, and if that's the case, maybe even think of a solution?!
Old 06-17-2010, 01:22 PM

Reflxxx is on a distinguished road

I tried this patch and it works but after a few restarts the predic file is back to 31.* kb.. And yes the patch is at Autostart.. Can someone else confirm this??

Thanks..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement