Proximity sensor patch - Page 2 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Modifications and Hacks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 05:53 PM
LifeTime VIP - Former Mod

djsaad1 is on a distinguished road

The sound patch isn't complete yet, there are still some bytes somewhere that are directing the phone to look to z:. Still haven't found those yet.

The keylock file must be different in the Russian firmware too, samsung is very unorganized with their firmwares. If you want to post the keylock.exe file I will fix that too.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2009, 08:05 PM

gnusmas8910HD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsaad1 View Post
The sound patch isn't complete yet, there are still some bytes somewhere that are directing the phone to look to z:. Still haven't found those yet.

The keylock file must be different in the Russian firmware too, samsung is very unorganized with their firmwares. If you want to post the keylock.exe file I will fix that too.
Thanx and here U go!

http://www.easy-share.com/1907878234/KEYLOCK.exe
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-23-2009, 08:13 PM

Hmm...your keylock file is no different then mine. Try this though and tell me if it works.

keylock1.rmp - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com

Old 09-23-2009, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsaad1 View Post
Hmm...your keylock file is no different then mine. Try this though and tell me if it works.

keylock1.rmp - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com
Indeed the same but i had experienced some system errors ever since i got this baby!
Old 09-24-2009, 01:56 AM

Again a error when I press the keylock button in idle screen.

Keylock
System error (-1)
Old 09-25-2009, 01:52 AM

berkans is on a distinguished road
Default Keylock Problem

djsaad I have a different problem. Whenever I receive or make a call from the phone, the auto key lock activates and in two seconds the whole screen goes dark. From then on nothing can be done to make the screen active again. The only thing to bring it back is to end the call. It does not matter whether I hold the phone in my hand or just lay it on a table. I place a call, dectivate the lock and when the line connects just in three seconds the lock appears again and the screen goes black. I have tried everything with different firmwares but nothing changed. Tried every setting from display to simlocks. I was thinking that maybe my front sensor somehow damaged or broken. Do you have any ideas that can help me? Its not a big problem if I call someone, I still can talk but whenever I call a bank or anything that the dialpad needs to be used I fail because everything is in dark. My current firmware is Italian II1. I would be very happy and send you Turkish Delights if you can solve this mess

Last edited by berkans; 09-25-2009 at 01:54 AM.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:13 AM

I need your help on this....

Since yesterday there is small blue box in the top right when I press positions or apps in the screens. The numbers change so it looks like numbers wich tell something about the sensors??

I have tried all 2 get rid of them, but nothing works...
Uninstalled the last apps I got, but that didn't work either...

The problems started after getting those 2 patches from DJsaad1.
Keylock and prox..... (gave sometimes '-1 system error').

I am running minimal cook by symbiX (latest)
Old 09-25-2009, 03:38 PM

do you have Endomondo installed?
Old 09-25-2009, 06:10 PM

berkans is on a distinguished road

Djsaad do you have any idea about my problem ?
Old 09-25-2009, 06:25 PM

It seems like your sensor is broken. If it was a software issue, a firmware flash and hard reset would have fixed it. Was this happening from when you purchased the phone or just recently?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement