Full Omnia i8910HD hack - Page 24 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Modifications and Hacks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2010, 11:46 AM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

What seems difficult is in fact simple process called signing apps.
You need to apply for cert/key on some issuer site like cert.opda.cn/en, wait few hours till they produce it, download it to your PC and then use signing software they're offering to sign HelloOX. Transfer signed version to your phone in w/e ways you prefer and start installation from there

It should be fairly easy. GL

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2010, 12:24 PM

Milz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fevves View Post
What seems difficult is in fact simple process called signing apps.
You need to apply for cert/key on some issuer site like cert.opda.cn/en, wait few hours till they produce it, download it to your PC and then use signing software they're offering to sign HelloOX. Transfer signed version to your phone in w/e ways you prefer and start installation from there

It should be fairly easy. GL
Thanks for the reply .. Tryed what you suggested, but without succes Tryed both the signed and unsigned version, but none wont install .. it's not the first time i experiance the issue, tryed it with NDrive to .. So dno if its just me that are stupid or what ?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-06-2010, 07:58 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

Easiest way to obtain fully hacked phone is to flash custom rom which has RomPatcher+ by default - and it's every single custom build out there. So if you still have problems, I suggest you to flash custom rom and enjoy benefits of hacked phone, more C drive space, more free ram and various added functions If you ask me I would opt for n2o4, but by all means pick your own preferred flavor.

By installing custom rom you get the possibility to install unsigned apps/games in no time through RomPatcher+ patch called InstallServer

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.

Old 09-07-2010, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fevves View Post
Easiest way to obtain fully hacked phone is to flash custom rom which has RomPatcher+ by default - and it's every single custom build out there. So if you still have problems, I suggest you to flash custom rom and enjoy benefits of hacked phone, more C drive space, more free ram and various added functions If you ask me I would opt for n2o4, but by all means pick your own preferred flavor.

By installing custom rom you get the possibility to install unsigned apps/games in no time through RomPatcher+ patch called InstallServer
I got I8910ZZJB1 SH ver. I8910ITVJA1 custom ver. installed atm .. but could u maybe link the n2o4 for me ?
Old 09-07-2010, 10:11 AM

Gerii is on a distinguished road

n2o4 Download Page | faenil's pit
Old 09-08-2010, 07:09 AM

Thumbs up, and thanks

Will se if it work this time (fingers crossed)
Old 09-15-2010, 08:30 AM

Smile

omg n2o4 is epic !
Thanks for the addvise Fevves
Sponsored Links
Advertisement