Change applications in 3D Navigation - Page 16 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Modifications and Hacks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 10:10 PM

usil is on a distinguished road

For anyone using SlideIt keyboard, I'd recommend not putting an app that requires typing on the left and right swipe. I put Calendar on the right swipe and when I wanted to type an entry using SlideIt keyboard, it would swipe back to the main screen every time I slid my finger on the keyboard from left to right. The same happened with the left side.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2010, 10:27 AM

spektrum is on a distinguished road

First I tried the message editor, but it had some problems. the application was not running by default and it did not open when swiping to the left. So first I have to go to message editor via the menu and open it. When you send a message the application closes. Also the typing reacts very slow.

Then I tried the Notes app. Same problem as with the message editor concerning the slow reacting when typing. Same with Agenda.

Later on I tried Music Player. This works almost perfectly. You can even close the app, it just reopens when swiping to the left. Then I thought I don't really need that. Let's just take the menu as left swipe too.

The problem is now when you swipe to the right and the menu comes up, you have to swipe right to go back to the main screen no matter which side you picked. Also when swiping right, the app remains black until fully swiped, when swiping left you don't have this problem.

Multimedia just closes after opening it with the 3D Navigation.

Now I'm using Gallery. Works perfectly.

I have Belgian firmware I8910XXIFD.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-12-2010, 11:10 PM

Ghost_Dog is on a distinguished road

Just a quick question from a relatively non-technical user... how on Earth do I get a Developer Certificate for HelloOx2? The OP links to a site which in turn links to another site to download Hello0x2... however the link there is dead. I found another link and downloaded Hello0x2... but it turns out that in order to get a certificate, I need to register on a Chinese website! (OPDA 我牛智能手机论坛 塞班软件下载-OPDA.CN) Needless to say I cannot read the characters at all... one helpful website translated them, but the registration page has since changed.

Surely there must be a simpler way to get Hello0x2 signed!?

I'd be grateful for any help. I would really like to change the default applications in 3D navigation - why do Samsung assume that Photo Contacts would be a high priority? More to the point, why do they not provide the option of changing the default apps? Fortunately there are many good folks on this forum and others, willing to help improve the i8910 and make it the phone it should be (since Samsung have clearly forgotten all about it). Anyway, thanks in advance for any advice.

Old 08-13-2010, 10:00 PM

sevinh is on a distinguished road

i have a problem now that whenever i use a program that requires text input. after i input the text and swipe left or right it will bring me back to the home screen. No matter what program I am in
Old 10-29-2010, 01:07 PM

karoloydi is on a distinguished road

I managed to install it. It was quite easy.
Only two problems that werent clear on the tutorial. First, the file appuidlist.zip should be renamed to appuidlist.wgz to be installed.
Second on the active file application you need to go to the settings/general and change copy mode to paste. Otherwise you cant copy the file.

I have put the music player on the left and the video player on the right.
Only thing I am concerned is that this might reduce battery life when its kept open.
Also, I tried to close the applications. Then after trying to go back to them it takes me back to the home screen.
On the second try it works. Any ideas why?
Old 10-21-2011, 04:10 PM

Vulcano is on a distinguished road

how can i disable 3d task manager without flashing? i flashed new cfw and i cant close 3d task manager with jbak taskman
Sponsored Links
Advertisement