Animated Wallpaper by bukest - Page 12 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Modifications and Hacks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2011, 05:31 PM
Dark Modder

DSA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonin View Post
Hi Bukest,

after a long while i come back here to collect some new information. And i stumbles over your grandious idea :-) and wow it works.

Thx and keep on feeding us with new infos about our little mobile ;-)

Campai

Rhonin
Bukests leaving thread

www.darksideagent.com/darksidegalaxys2forums

Phone: SGSII
Rom: XWLP9 CodecROM 5.7 by DSANo longer active on forum
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2011, 11:13 AM

xplicit.omnia is on a distinguished road

i have pasted that dll file in c/sys/bin. my fon has codec dark edition v3 and it has c2z patch enabled. thers already a .swf file in e/. so when i paste another swf file(animated wallpaper) it jsst pick up the old gadget.swf not the animated while changing to samsung widget theme. i tried to cut the other widget file nd leave the animated file in root but then ther was only white screen at home..............help guys
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-19-2011, 11:34 AM
Dark Modder

DSA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xplicit.omnia View Post
i have pasted that dll file in c/sys/bin. my fon has codec dark edition v3 and it has c2z patch enabled. thers already a .swf file in e/. so when i paste another swf file(animated wallpaper) it jsst pick up the old gadget.swf not the animated while changing to samsung widget theme. i tried to cut the other widget file nd leave the animated file in root but then ther was only white screen at home..............help guys
what .dll file? do you mean widgetidle.dll?

wtf??? why are people all of a sudden playing with files in my firmware when i have already done this mod? AND i have stated this in my changelog?

the gadget.swf file that is the bluespectrum homescreen is already sitting on your e:/ drive via a modded widgetidle.dll file ALREADY IN THE FIRMWARE. you dont need to paste a new widgetidle.dll in your c drive...no wonder you are having problems, its now looking for that file in a different place

based on this post, you should not be attempting to change anything on the phone, as you clearly need to do some background homework first, for what is an essentially easy process, and (im getting fed up with having to state this over and over and over) there is a tutorial on my website for the very thing you are trying to do.:
Tutorial on my website

and pasted here in case you cant click that link

Quote:
Changing flash hs (.swf)

The gadget.swf file is now on e:/ and can be swapped for any other by just replacing the file with the one you want (remove/move the BlueSpectrumHS folder as well)
That means, get the gadget.swf you want to use, copy it to your e:/ drive (over the existing one) and move/remove the bluespectrum folder thats also on e:/...thats it. no need for any other files.

and for the toolbar:

Quote:
Toolbars

FingerUse and Basic & SamsungWidget Homescreens icons can now be changed on the fly
For the basic & fingeruse, enable c2z, no need to for the samsungwidget
C:/private\10207254\themes\271012080\270513751\271063 148\1.0\sources - To change the Basic homescreen
C:\private\10207254\themes\271012080\270513751\271 068379\1.0\sources - To change the Finger Use Homescreen
The samsungtoolbar.mif used for the SamsungWidget homescreen is now in c:/data/toolbars and currently named samsungtoolbar2.mif as its not being used - replace with any other to change the toolbar on that hs (Samsung Widget)
bukests tutorial for this on the first page doesn't apply 100% if you are applying this to a custom firmware, it only applies (as its written) to a hacked firmware

If you had bothered to read up on my firmware (especially the changelog and the tutorials page) you wouldnt have had these problems.

www.darksideagent.com/darksidegalaxys2forums

Phone: SGSII
Rom: XWLP9 CodecROM 5.7 by DSANo longer active on forum

Old 06-27-2011, 11:41 PM

xplicit.omnia is on a distinguished road

hi..my mistake i was doing everything in one night..
i did according to your tutorial. have got toolbars and animated screen running but the animated screen isnt coming full screen. i am using aquarium1 file in this thread.
Old 09-18-2011, 02:13 PM

raakaysh is on a distinguished road

The link for animated Swf is dead.

The best is to apply simple jpeg or png wllpapers: Cell Customize Blog
Old 09-28-2011, 04:50 PM

creatura_n is on a distinguished road
Default cant do it

i got n2o5 and i rly cant manage to install such a .swf file to replace with the original oO can someone make me a tutorial xD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
animated wallpaper