AutoROTATE The Home Screen - Page 2 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Modifications and Hacks

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 01:17 PM

n95star is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomi49 View Post
Full Page homescreen(like one from HX ROMs) + 3 extra homescreen buttons mod. (see screenshot)
hi! can i ask you a screen of your portrait mode? have you "problem" with the two button at the bottom?

thanks in advance
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-30-2010, 06:11 AM

nomi49 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by n95star View Post
hi! can i ask you a screen of your portrait mode? have you "problem" with the two button at the bottom?

thanks in advance
If you're referring to contacts and messaging buttons shown in this portrait screenshot then no, I don't have any problem using them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scr000004.jpg (29.0 KB, 78 views)
Old 04-30-2010, 06:33 AM

Genghis is on a distinguished road

hmm tried the hack but the homescreen comes out a bit messed up whilst in landscape, battery indicator overlaps, clock & widgets out of place etc..... least we are seeing some progress guys, keep up the good work
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 07-03-2010, 09:39 PM

pennywise is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genghis View Post
hmm tried the hack but the homescreen comes out a bit messed up whilst in landscape, battery indicator overlaps, clock & widgets out of place etc..... least we are seeing some progress guys, keep up the good work

happens with me too.Home screen rotate but with some widgets out of place and image pixelized.

like a solution
after replacing "old" 200159ED.TXT with the new one i delete c:\private\10202be9\persists\200159ed.cre, then off/on phone and no results with home screen rotation. Now home screen not rotate but the others menus and calculator works with rotation hehehe

Weird stuff

Hope someone could post a fix for this one. Lot of peopple want it i'm sure.
Old 08-27-2011, 07:42 AM

Vulcano is on a distinguished road

i tried all things to rotate homescreen but nothing works after rebot. n205 tiger. all stuff rotate acept homescreen an dialer
Old 10-18-2011, 10:14 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

No matter what cfw you use this is pointless on i8910, totally. There is no proper HS rotation for i8910.

Locked so there are no more odd queries about old demand that can't be fulfilled.

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread