Rotate the i8910's Built-in Application by muveszur - Page 5 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Modifications and Hacks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2011, 02:45 PM

88X88 is on a distinguished road

is it possible to rotate applications the other way?
every other OS can do that, but it was always like this in symbian. only 90 degree counter clockwise.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2011, 03:35 PM

nomi49 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88X88 View Post
is it possible to rotate applications the other way?
every other OS can do that, but it was always like this in symbian. only 90 degree counter clockwise.
Other OS can do that because they are designed from scratch, specifically for touch/accelerometer devices whereas Symbian is modified for them. So we should be happy with what Symbian has to offer. If someone's so crazy about certain features they should rather switch to those platforms.

Thanks to modders and community Symbian has still managed to do a decent job for us.
Old 01-15-2011, 01:42 PM

88X88 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomi49 View Post
Other OS can do that because they are designed from scratch, specifically for touch/accelerometer devices whereas Symbian is modified for them. So we should be happy with what Symbian has to offer. If someone's so crazy about certain features they should rather switch to those platforms.

Thanks to modders and community Symbian has still managed to do a decent job for us.
yes, we are thankful.
but it doesnt seems to be very difficult.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 01-09-2012, 06:09 PM

johnniewalker39 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltnine2 View Post
Rotate i8910's Build-in Apps by muveszur: link
That link is outdated/broken - http://olcso-tarhely.com/muveszur/i8910%20HD/Rotate_i8910s_apps_by_muveszur.rar

I also searched Rotate_i8910s_apps_by_muveszur.rar several ways but i couldn't find it.

Can someone please be so kind to re-upload it here or to a filesharing site, or send it to me by PM ? I would appreciate it.

Thank you.
Cheers!
Old 01-09-2012, 08:27 PM

nomi49 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnniewalker39 View Post
That link is outdated/broken - olcso-tarhely.com

I also searched Rotate_i8910s_apps_by_muveszur.rar several ways but i couldn't find it.

Can someone please be so kind to re-upload it here or to a filesharing site, or send it to me by PM ? I would appreciate it.

Thank you.
Cheers!

I used to have that mod but the latest firmware has this feature pre intalled.
Anyways, I could only find attached mods in my old archive for you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Rotate Apps.zip (1.7 KB, 17 views)
johnniewalker39 (01-10-2012)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement