Rotate the i8910's Built-in Application by muveszur - Page 3 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Modifications and Hacks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 05:28 AM

rchrdrdr is on a distinguished road

I canīt get the videoplayer app to rotate. Anybody know why? Another curious thing- thereīs no KS in the app (but I suppose that has been discussed already).
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2010, 06:46 AM

scotty272 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fevves View Post
@Omzy:
Quit asking this same question here. We have lots of threads and posts that explains and guides you in hacking your phone or seeing system and hidden folders. Just stop repeating yourself every third post in a row.
Well if someone answered, Omzy wouldn't keep asking, instead of reprimanding, you could've answered.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-27-2010, 07:52 AM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchrdrdr View Post
I canīt get the videoplayer app to rotate. Anybody know why? Another curious thing- thereīs no KS in the app (but I suppose that has been discussed already).
Sadly, Video Player app is not rotating and KS does not apply to it as Samung yet again made some stupid modification on SDK and OS level, just like with Music Player not being skinned when you apply different theme. I think there's nothing we can do about it untill Samsung fix such things And on first FW which Samsung distributed to presenters and blogs to test the phone one of few apps that had KS (and might had rotation too) was acctually Video Player application. Why they broke it later when they started with sales is beyond anyones imagination...

@scotty272:
No, as his question was answered discussed gazzilion times before and repeating it once more just for him writing same things over and over wouldn't help none but him alone and info provided would be rest burried in the thread that has nothing to do with his question. That is why we have dedicated sticky threads re important matters. Common sense should have kicked in also, as not answering someones question clearly indicates users ignore such demand and won't respond to it here. If he asked in appropriate thread (which we have), after an effort to hack his phone or install 3rd party file manager and failed, then he would of get fast and best assistance there is.
He kept repeating it like a broken record althoiugh none answered him first two times. Clear sign he's not bothered to find and read few threads that could help him out right away.

Forums have structure and sections which is more then clear to those who want to partecipate and learn something new or get assistance here, or help others and provide new things for all forum users. Also it's about awareness on how, where and when to pone queries. If every single user with same demand would start asking in whichever thread he's interested in (but very same thread is not dealing that particular matter) then these forums would be such a garbage can that none could ever find valid and useful information about anything.

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fevves For This Useful Post:
DSA (04-30-2010)

Old 04-28-2010, 02:06 AM

R0B5KI is on a distinguished road

Just in case if it's not only me who had this problem:
After overwriting "old" 200159ED.TXT (contacts rotate in messaging) with the "new" one (featured in this thread) and rebooting phone I was back to square one meaning nothing was working, not even contacts rotation in messaging.
Solution: after replacing "old" 200159ED.TXT with the new one go to c:\private\10202be9\persists and find & delete 200159ed.cre, then off/on your phone and everything works as it should.

(Deleting .cre wasn't mentioned in instructions as it (I guess) only applies if you're moving from previous version of this mod to new one).
Old 04-28-2010, 06:25 AM

infeqt0r is on a distinguished road

Works great,tnx m8.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:15 AM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0B5KI View Post
Just in case if it's not only me who had this problem:
After overwriting "old" 200159ED.TXT (contacts rotate in messaging) with the "new" one (featured in this thread) and rebooting phone I was back to square one meaning nothing was working, not even contacts rotation in messaging.
Solution: after replacing "old" 200159ED.TXT with the new one go to c:\private\10202be9\persists and find & delete 200159ed.cre, then off/on your phone and everything works as it should.

(Deleting .cre wasn't mentioned in instructions as it (I guess) only applies if you're moving from previous version of this mod to new one).
True as with previous cre you had stickied older settings so when overwriting with new cre file deletion is a must.

Nice reminder you have made. God job!

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.
Old 04-29-2010, 05:13 AM

sn00pking is on a distinguished road

Works great, only got a problem using a calculator when rotated cant see the equall sign nor can scroll but working fine with everything else. Thnx
Old 04-29-2010, 06:49 AM

nomi49 is on a distinguished road

Brilliant! Thanks! It's one of the most wanted mods I guess.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:58 PM

JF-GINO is on a distinguished road

Hey Guys, is there a UID specific to rotate the PHOTO EDITOR?

This is one of the apps that really needs rotation depending on the aspect ratio you take pictures in.......
Old 05-02-2010, 03:59 AM

gachiennuocmam is on a distinguished road

It doesn't work in Writting Email. Works in Mailbox but when i write an email it doesn't rotate.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement