Does the i8910 offers GPS tracking when I make long walks ? - Page 2 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD GPS Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 01:15 PM

kultus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3us View Post
- Nokia Sports Tracker
- SmartcomGPS
SmartcomGPS is superb but falls after few second on hacked i8910 tried with HXv3 SPEED...

Im looking for something similar which will work with maps for ozi explorer I have them for my country...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2010, 09:59 PM

tonto is on a distinguished road

Free Phonelocator is pretty good, similiar to sportstracker but you can monitor it in realtime. I use to put my phone on my wifes pocket and watch on google map where she is cycling at the moment (on phonelocator own site) when she made 50km trips wit her bicycle.
Also good if you are making a long trip to relatives and they can watch on phonelocator site where are you at the moment. No need to phone five times during the car trip
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-16-2010, 11:42 PM
Administrator

Briggs is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonto View Post
Free Phonelocator is pretty good, similiar to sportstracker but you can monitor it in realtime. I use to put my phone on my wifes pocket and watch on google map where she is cycling at the moment (on phonelocator own site) when she made 50km trips wit her bicycle.
Also good if you are making a long trip to relatives and they can watch on phonelocator site where are you at the moment. No need to phone five times during the car trip
Seem interesting, does it cost in data then I guess as it would need to send its location every few seconds?

Would it be taxing on the battery too?

My current i8910 Firmware: HyperX's Speed Rom v3
PSP Hacks | PS3 Hacks | Galaxy S Forum

Old 06-02-2010, 09:47 PM

waspbloke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by datcrew1 View Post
Best app if you dont need the map as you run is nokia sportstracker...i use it all the time and you just leave it running and when you finish you can save file in different formats i upload the data to google maps it then shows where you have been,fastest and slowest points,highest point etc really good....
What version of Nokia Sports Tracker do you use?

If I go to the N.S.T. site the download list of devices doesn't include N97 or any other s60v5 devices.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:51 PM

Jörn is on a distinguished road

I don't understand the need of this discussion.
Answer to the original question: "Yes".
Old 06-17-2010, 04:07 PM

system is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by interinfo View Post
Does Nokia Sportstracker works also with other smartphones like HTC HD2,Iphone,etc...?
I have been looking for a sports tracker for htc, but nokia doesn't cover these platforms, i have found Sportypal, and it's available on every mobile phone platform, which is good
Old 06-20-2010, 06:26 PM

bigtrev is on a distinguished road

endomondo do all phones and its mint
Old 01-21-2011, 05:08 AM

alton100 is on a distinguished road

I've just been trying this with active file but when I copy it and then try n paste it in private folder I dont have a paste option any ideas where I'm going wrong?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement