GPS Information--VERY IMPORTANT--PLEASE READ - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD GPS Discussion

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 05:23 PM
VIP - Former Mod

arcane613 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to arcane613 Send a message via AIM to arcane613 Send a message via MSN to arcane613
Exclamation GPS Information--VERY IMPORTANT--PLEASE READ

Seeing as you guys keep wanting to post warez, and/or steps on how to pirate GPS applications, to anyone doing this in the future, will be permanently banned. NO warnings. NO exceptions. I will be checking this area frequently.

To those legitimate users, if you notice anything I have not seen yet, please report the post (as I get an email on my cell), or PM me (that is a little slower, as I have to be on the forum to see that I have a PM, I get lots so i disabled email notification of them) and I will deal with the person(s) involved.

SO...

How do you get banned?
1. Making requests for paid software
2. Discussing how to get paid software without paying.
3. Requesting PM on how to get software illegally.
4. Providing even vague instructions on how or where to find illegal software.
5. Directly linking to the software.
6. Providing steps on how to pirate the software, even if you aren't providing the software.

This is non-negotiable.

Best regards.

Last edited by arcane613; 01-08-2010 at 05:26 PM. Reason: small revision
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arcane613 For This Useful Post:
aj2703 (04-10-2010), buxz777 (01-09-2010), gulhasan (10-04-2010)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread