Nokia Ovi Maps 3.06 (2010-09-14) - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD GPS Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2010, 10:48 AM

solnyshok is on a distinguished road
Default Nokia Ovi Maps 3.06 (2010-09-14)

download N97-N97mini version http://betalabs.nokia.com/c?n=12585&..._nocs_beta.sis

download NX6-5800XM version http://betalabs.nokia.com/c?n=12585&..._nocs_beta.sis

trying now...

----------------
tried both on HX-8-32, miserable failure. so let's wait for modified version

Last edited by solnyshok; 09-14-2010 at 11:08 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2010, 11:09 AM
The Acacia Strain

Tequila is an unknown quantity at this point

Was about to post this, here is all the info the topic openen didn't include:

Nokia Ovi Maps Beta v3.06(78) Beta

Quote:
* Visually refreshed main menu and icons,
* New maps with public transport lines (as a new map layer) for subways, trams and trains in 80+ cities around the world. Just click the map toolbox icon and select Transit lines,
* Improved search experience - find places and addresses around you - or anywhere in the world - fast and easily. Browse places or enter a keyword in the search box. Now with suggestions and "did you mean?" functionality,
* New place pages with description, reviews, pictures and places nearby. Interact with places in a whole new way - you can check in, contact, navigate, save, rate, share, report or see place on the map,
* Share a place - send a place to your friends via SMS or Email. The SMS contains the address and a link to the place page with description, ratings, contact, URL and a mini map. The link opens up on the mobile browser (also on non-Nokia devices),
* Check in - keep your friends up-to-date with where you are and what you're up to. Check in to places and share it with your friends on Facebook and many more social networks. See places you’ve been to in your check in history,
* New Drive assistance mode with live traffic flow - after clicking Drive, you're instantly in drive assistance mode with live traffic flow and more. Once you start moving, get safety camera alerts and speed limit warnings,
* More folder with many rich content services relevant to your location. Personalise your Ovi Maps by selecting the services you'd like to keep on your main menu for instant access.

Please download this 1kb file to keep my i8910 uploads online! Thx for the support!
http://rapidshare.com/files/380653008/Support.txt
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tequila For This Useful Post:
DSA (09-14-2010)
Old 09-14-2010, 12:25 PM
Mooderator

WarCow is on a distinguished road

Sounds cool. Im guessing there is a separate version for N97 and 5800 because the former has a compass which it will use?

Now, if someone could please mod it

Old 09-14-2010, 12:41 PM
The Acacia Strain

Tequila is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarCow View Post
Sounds cool. Im guessing there is a separate version for N97 and 5800 because the former has a compass which it will use?

Now, if someone could please mod it
I think that happends pretty soon though, never takes realy long before someone mods it.

Please download this 1kb file to keep my i8910 uploads online! Thx for the support!
http://rapidshare.com/files/380653008/Support.txt
Old 09-15-2010, 12:54 AM

ukjeeper is on a distinguished road

Tried installing this on my HX8, nope. Doesn't like it. "Update error". Either as an 'X6', or an 'N97'. Installs fine on Wife's N97 Mini though.
Old 09-16-2010, 01:59 AM

Samsagging is on a distinguished road

Does not install for me:

"Unable to install. No access"
Old 09-18-2010, 03:07 PM

Necturoides is on a distinguished road

The same for me Unable to install. No acces
Old 12-15-2010, 07:20 PM

brower is on a distinguished road

Someone have success on mod the 3.06 (last) version of Ovi maps for i8910?
Old 12-30-2010, 06:19 PM

brower is on a distinguished road

anyone? Or there's no way to 3.06 work on i8910?
Old 01-01-2011, 05:21 PM

mohcivil is on a distinguished road

Please if someone can mod it to work on our phone i8910 I will be great full for him.

Regards
Sponsored Links
Advertisement