Fring version compatible with Samsung I8910 HD mobile phone needed - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2012, 12:13 PM

doross4u is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to doross4u
Default Fring version compatible with Samsung I8910 HD mobile phone needed

Hello!

I have a Samsung I8910 HD mobile phone. Its operating system is Symbian S60 v5 issue 9.4.

It has come to my knowledge that a particular version of Fring has been released which is fully compatible, and therefore fully works, without any problems, on my abovementioned Samsung handset.

If my inforrmation is correct, does anybody happen to know what the number of this particular Fring version is as well as where I can downloaded it from? Please note that I do not have an account with the Nokia Ovi online store as I do not own a Nokia phone and I wouldn't like to open now one for the sole and only purpose of downlading this Samsung I8910 HD compatible version of Fring if it is available there.

If I install this particular compatible version of Fring on my Samsung I8910 HD mobile phone, shall I be able to also properly place and receive a two-way video call to another Fring user so that we will both be able to see and hear each other?

Thanks a lot for your attention and I would appreciate an early reply.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement