Going to the 2nd Galaxy! - Page 2 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2011, 03:12 PM

Greg is on a distinguished road

I got the SG2 couple days ago(impressive hardware),but i still own my 8910 so now i have to also visit the SG2 page on our forum.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2011, 06:52 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

poor you

jokes aside, congrats for your new phone man

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following User Says Thank You to Fevves For This Useful Post:
Greg (07-07-2011)
Old 07-11-2011, 01:56 AM

Viggen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tequila View Post
Hey!

Got my Galaxy S2 yesterday, so I'll be leaving this forum and joining up at the S2 forum!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who made the i8910 what it is today, the crew/mods/admins running this forum, senior members.

Without out all of you the i8910 would just of been a big middle finger from Samsung/Symbian!

I guess I'll be seeing some of you in the S2 forums!

Good bye and take care!
Well, didnt want to start a new topic, but also decided to upgrade and I do not regret it. Im a happy i9100 owner for couple weeks already. If anyone is wondering about moving to sgs2, here are my few cents:

for the hardware there is only 1 thing i8910 is better at, which would be external speakers - stereo, sound much deeper and louder then sgs2 mono, "cheap" equivalent

as for software.... hehe... Android is just mindblowing compared to symbian.
Lots of parts of system can be customized/replaced even without custom roms. Can be rooter for advanced apps, and its in constant development.

I gave my Omnia to fiance, so it stays in family, but for me its Galaxy era.

Take care guys. GL.
The Following User Says Thank You to Viggen For This Useful Post:
Tequila (07-29-2011)

Old 07-12-2011, 11:45 PM
@bstract Journeyman

GL and HF Viggen!

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:55 PM

Georgije is on a distinguished road

i just got my SGS2 today

the salesman said i have to charge it for 4 hours before turning it on, so i'm counting down :P

Anyway this is probably one of my last posts in this section of the site, but hopefully most of us will be seeing eachother in the SGS2 section :P
Old 10-29-2011, 08:58 AM

minoru89 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for guiding i8910, this forum had been a great help for me. I am bidding goodbye now, moving to Galaxy S2. No matter how much I hate samsung for it's negligence of i8910, I guess I still choose samsung in the end.

It's not brand loyalty, but I simply want the best.
Guess this will be my last visit
Old 12-26-2011, 02:41 AM
Sound Tech

adamvnz is on a distinguished road

My turn for the farewell!
Got given the SII for Christmas. I guess also holding out for a quad core is now on hold!
I just want to say that I have enjoyed my time on this forum, and it has also been my most visited and posted on forum ever.
I will still check in now and then, just to make sure all is well and that the mods aren't to stressed out!
Thanks Feeves for all your help and support here, and also Warcow too.
Also thanks too all the modders and all the others who have helped over the last two years.
The Following User Says Thank You to adamvnz For This Useful Post:
WarCow (12-27-2011)
Old 12-26-2011, 05:29 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Thanks for such kind words man!!! Really appreciate your posts and attitude.

Just waiting for my SGS2 to arrive (as a gift... whoa, never saw it coming ,but my father is a stubborn fella) and I'm on the same road, still this was one hell of a ride and people like you Adam made it so good! THANK YOU for being here for such a long time, always ready to help and contribute in best of manners and ways!

I sure will miss these forums once my SGS2 arrives, as petty and childish behavior on XDA and other android forums really gets on my nerve... not that I don't appreciate hard work, just it's all about nerds and spaming the posts almost anywhere out there..

Still... I had SGS2 in hands, I know what to do with it so I don't fear.... I already have in mind what to flash and how to do it...

Best of luck Adam!!!

ps: still will be using my i8910 as GPS Nav, PMP, occasional (sport) video cam (great videos no my bike without fear to damage SGS2), and trainer (all that I realy need when I'm skating or biking), seeing without SIM card it will perform like one hell of a device for everything I need, bar smartphone.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fevves For This Useful Post:
adamvnz (01-09-2012), Tequila (05-28-2014), WarCow (12-27-2011)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement