Iphone vs i8910? - Page 10 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD General Discussion

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2010, 04:32 AM

skv012a is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to skv012a Send a message via MSN to skv012a Send a message via Yahoo to skv012a

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstermunch View Post
Apps which use location based data are good examples. For instance, train times, london bus, tube deluxe, yelp and around me.

Then there apps which present web content optimised for touchscreen and iOS, and have added functionality. The Guardian is a perfect example. Sure I can get the same content on the Guardian website but in the app the content is presented in a touch friendly UI, I can cache content for offline reading, add my favourite topics and columists to a favourites list etc.

I also like a few games on my phone, I have a long commute to work so it's something to pass the time, although I admit Angry Birds and
Fragger may not be everyone's cup of tea I think they're great.
So, seems like its all 110% subjective. Sites I visit (forums, facebook and ebay primarily) all have decent apps on all platforms or run just fine from the mobile browser. Else I drive everywhere, so free GPS is my only real concern in a mobile device and Ovi Maps is perfect IMO. That said, if the music player and camera apps work fine, I think I'll be satisfied with OHD unlike so many others.

In case I'm coming off defensive, I'm not, just gathering and sharing opinions.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2011, 08:55 AM

sealthedeal is on a distinguished road

>I havenít even touched my i8910 since I got the iTouch.

-> iPod Touch is not your phone, right? maybe it's not a matter of i8910 not being "intuitive", or lack of apps, etc. I think your problem is lack of people who call/text you. We call them FRIENDS.

>>I am a semi pro photographer, selling lots of travel photos so i know what i am doing.

What's wrong with AMATEUR? There is no gray area between a pro and an amateur. If you are a pro, then you are a pro. If you are not, you are an amateur.

"semi pro" hahaha

Last edited by Fevves; 03-19-2011 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Merged 2 consecutive posts...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-27-2011, 06:04 PM

monstermunch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealthedeal View Post

-> iPod Touch is not your phone, right? maybe it's not a matter of i8910 not being "intuitive", or lack of apps, etc. I think your problem is lack of people who call/text you. We call them FRIENDS.
Are you autistic or do you just take everything literally?

Of course I used my i8910 for calls and texts (that's about all it was good for) - I meant for everything other than calls and texts i.e everything that the ipod touch can do so much better.

In any case I upgraded to iphone 4 soon after so now have the best of both worlds.

Old 03-28-2011, 12:35 PM
Mooderator

WarCow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealthedeal View Post

>>I am a semi pro photographer, selling lots of travel photos so i know what i am doing.

What's wrong with AMATEUR? There is no gray area between a pro and an amateur. If you are a pro, then you are a pro. If you are not, you are an amateur.

"semi pro" hahaha
Wow, what's worse than a Apple fanboy? An anti-Apple troll! Seriously, get a life

As for the semi-pro photog part. He mentions he sells photos, so he IS pro, but im guessing he only does it part-time and has another full-time job, hence the semi-pro.
And besides, what business of yours is it what he calls himself? I should ban your ass for trolling, but im too lazy. I'll reconsider if you post again
Old 03-28-2011, 06:57 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

Just leave it be... monstermunch proved his point and steady view easily and none should have the necessity to troll the same argument(s) all over again...

@ trolls and trolling - I say: w/e floats your boat, we're all going to get there (in the end) but you're going to be cut off eventually (from w/e you presume I'm talking about).

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:06 AM
Kevin123

iphone is better .
Old 11-30-2011, 03:49 PM
@bstract Journeyman

Fevves is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin123 View Post
iphone is better .
No it's not. iphone is not better then i8910 as it is years old model without any good feature of a 2009 smartphone.

Then again, if you thought ihone 4 is better... that is your own fault there stating something else. Seeing you like trolling so much, consider not posting bollocks here: 7 posts without a real meaning in a day...

Consider this as a warning.

Locked!

Read & obey Global Forum Rules, GUI section Rules, Netiquette, common sense and post accordingly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread