Australian I8910DXJB3 dated 12 Feb 2010 ? - Page 2 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Firmware Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 10:05 PM

Spoony is on a distinguished road

haha, so what your saying is after however long Samsung is finally 'supporting' (used loosely) their product by saying its up-to-date (yet it couldn't be further from the truth).

The i8910 has been saved (as 1/2 decent usable product) by the firmware cookers (cheers hyperX) and various 3rd party Apps. Hell what you can get/use with a hacked i8910 thanks to Nokia no doubt has helped Samsung keep customers, embarrasing for Samsung really
/rant

Wouldn't waste your time waiting for Samsung, look at the imaginary 'big update', and that was for much much bigger markets than Australia. They couldn't give 2 sheeeet's. Just wack on a later offical or put on a HX release is my recommendation.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2010, 02:45 PM

Fari1409 is on a distinguished road

so this is over?

What firmware are you Australians using at the moment?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-17-2010, 10:17 PM

Spoony is on a distinguished road

exactly, give up on any Samsung updates, it's not going to happen. How these huge company's cannot see the success of the iPhone for eg with inferior everything, BUT simply with a user friendly interface and support and the letter 'i' (hell even out phone has that in it lol).

Just get a HX firmware and put it on. Many many times better than the current Aussie crap. I managed to get 3 days out of mine just now, 45min of GPS nav, 3+hrs of calls, 1-2hrs browsing odd bit of photo and music.

Old 03-20-2012, 03:18 AM

shahin284 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsvik View Post
Have anyone gotten their hands on this release?

Anphase is positive on this release:

"Iím already using it and itís actually pretty good. You get about 40MB free on C: drive, web browser is better (loads pages faster), Route66 is included and battery life is better ... I have to say I quite happy with the state of the device"

Hi, Can you please provide me with Australian I8910DXJB3 firmwire pleasee??? i've been looking for it for one year. If you dont have it then could u please send me the i8910 original Australian firmwire??

my email is persian_eshgh@hotmail.com
Old 03-21-2012, 11:28 AM

DkW is on a distinguished road

I'll have a look, I know I've got an Australian firmware somewhere...

EDIT: Sorry if I got your hopes up, I only have firmware DXIH1. Optus branded.

Last edited by DkW; 03-21-2012 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Addition
Sponsored Links
Advertisement