If you're on the T-mobile USA Network Read This!!! - Page 2 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Firmware Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 05:45 PM

Gringo is on a distinguished road
Default Thank you!

I flashed the modem and this worked perfectly. I am now on HX2.02 with the modem provided here and I get voicemail notification again! I can now start using the phone again.

Thanks again!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2010, 01:45 AM
The Situation

joey is on a distinguished road

Also I really need the tmobile settings for USA sent to me, so like the mms and wap , those are the only 2 right?

My txts are lagging so bad im getting them like a day late.. can anyone help me out?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-09-2010, 02:28 AM

lgkahn is on a distinguished road

irrelevant the mms and wap settings are only for outgoing messages etc.. incoming notificagtion is not affected.

Old 02-09-2010, 02:30 AM
The Situation

Well then what is affecting my incoming texts?

and is has to be something to do with the tmobile settings.. because this phone is not supported in USA..
Old 02-09-2010, 02:33 AM

lgkahn is on a distinguished road

the only think i could think off would be poor reception.. i have the phone on att and have no problems with getting messages on time
Old 02-09-2010, 04:25 AM

surfinmobile is on a distinguished road

Texting shouldn't be affected by your wap or mms settings. The phone should be able to text properly out of the box. For both the wap and mms settings, I have epc.tmobile.com as the APN and for the proxy address and port: 216.155.165.50 and 8080. The homepage for wap is wap.t-zones.com and for mms its http://216.155.174.84/servlets/mms .

I also have the network set to gsm only as opposed to dual considering that there is no point to have umts running since the phone can't pick up tmobile's 3g bands.

If this doesn't help, you should call tmobile up.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:30 AM
The Situation

So i downloaded this modem and i have the IL5 beta. And now when i try to update through pc studio it says this model is not recognized.. Why is this?
Old 08-02-2011, 07:30 AM

sirotilk is on a distinguished road
Default TELUS and VOICEMAIL icon

This is a miracle of god someone figured this out. I am on Telus in Canada and lived for a year without a functional voicemail icon. It's bad enuf not having skype and all the things you can get on a $20 phone, but no voicemail notification? -> Clownshow.

I am happy to announce that if you take any firmware of choice (n2O3 eg) and just flash the modem.bin as described above, the voicemail appears like a naked victoria secret model.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement