Petition for Samsung to improve firmware, please sign on! - Page 54 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Firmware Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2010, 12:05 AM

the_departed is on a distinguished road

Those motha fkas!! should exhange our phones for the Galaxy S...that is the same price as we almost paid for...

Piece of sh i t that they are!!!

why they dont make the new Android 2.2 Froyo good for the Samsung Omnia HD 8910I ....

its not compatible ???

If we download the new android 2.2 and install it in the Phone would it work,or it will crash like crazy ?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2010, 09:57 AM

the_departed is on a distinguished road

what we should do,it arrass them via Live Chat support,chose any Subdomain,because theres no option for Cellphone(wonder why!!!,they sell crap phone and many people wants to talk to them),theres some subject about TV,Washer-dryer,Fridge,Blue-ray player,DVD player,home theater,Mp3 etc..but no cell phone LIVE CHat support,

take a look and ask the stupid guy from Live chat,wheres the Newfirware for the Phone SAMSUNG HD OMNIA 8910I....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-20-2010, 07:37 PM

sodalimon is on a distinguished road

Never mind... Can anyone sue the company? Did anyone ever actually?
The times have changed and we just realized. No more mistakes... I'm taking back my support on Samsung in all aspects. Brick to be sold

Old 08-25-2010, 01:49 PM

rooflessdriver is on a distinguished road

I'd sign it too but Samsung don't care.
They have moved on to their new flagship phone and dropped the i8910 as last years toy.
Old 08-25-2010, 07:05 PM

They did not even gave an application center support. That was intentional. This whole thing is in fact (considering software issues) full of reasons why one never should use any Samsung products.
Old 08-26-2010, 02:50 AM

arcenist is on a distinguished road

im gonna keep emailing the c!@#$ as i dont have the cash to go out and upgrade. only 4 months into a 24 month contract.
i WILL NOT buy another samsung phone. i dont care how good it is. shoulda waited another two weeks and gone to telstra and got a HD2, desire or iphone
pricks released thier new cap plans 2 weeks after i signed up to the crazy johns plan. no forewarning either. a$s hats
Old 09-05-2010, 12:24 AM

asfred is on a distinguished road
Default Omnia HD

its an expensive cel and a crap too. every day nokia's people have a new, fresh and an oficial firm (old N95 included). why samsung don't do the same? im very dissapointed. i never going to buy a samsung phone... its easy, i hope that every omnia hd do the same. Samsung, the worst option that i made buying a phone.
Old 09-05-2010, 06:27 PM

Roger99 is on a distinguished road

You people calling the HD a piece of s**t and c**p are being ignorant or childish or both.

It was a great phone a year ago and it's still a great phone now. Yes it has a few problems like every piece of high tech - just look at the latest iPhone.

You must have known what you were buying - if you didn't check it out then you were foolish.
Why should Samsung keep offering upgrades on their phone? They don't give upgrades on their TVs or microwaves.

It's only a damn phone FFS - get a life!
Old 09-05-2010, 06:41 PM

Does your TV or your microwave run an operating system? I didn't know so...
Of course they HAVE TO. Every piece of software being sold on this very planet has been supported, I mean at least proper ones...
Old 10-03-2010, 01:57 AM

arcenist is on a distinguished road

JUST GOT MY UPDATE!!!!! XD its SOOOOOOO good. much smoother, kinetic scrolling is great, 3d task manager is good too.
thankyou samsung, i take back everything i ever said
Sponsored Links
Advertisement