recover bootloader - Page 2 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Firmware Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 10:51 AM

Sk3wby is on a distinguished road

LOL! Haven't seen that one before. Whatever it says, USB doesn't apper to be active.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2009, 10:47 AM

TheDude is on a distinguished road

The exact same thing happened to me just now. I 're-cooked' sev7en's II1-r3 to remove some stuff and then flashed it onto the phone. I had already removed all the boot-stuff from the directories and deselected 'boot' in the ROM flashing tool (I always did this, to avoid this very situation). After an initial hiccup the phone is now running fine, but no more bootloader! As usual, PC Studio is useless (I've gotten "Phone software updater does not support the connected model." from day one), so no help there. If anybody figures out how to get the bootloader back, I for one would love to hear about it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-19-2009, 01:46 PM

eboy is on a distinguished road

Now, this is weird... are you sure you de-selected boot?!
________
CALIFORNIA DISPENSARY

Last edited by eboy; 09-18-2011 at 08:12 PM.

Old 09-19-2009, 03:40 PM

TheDude is on a distinguished road

Oh yes. I've done so religiously every time I've flashed (6-7 times). Also, i removed nbl1, nbl2 and uboot from the FW before I started.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:01 PM

frizi is on a distinguished road

I sent my phone to authorised service and they told my it will cost 270 euros!!! They said they are unable to reflash it... and they must replace some rom or something. sh**t, i think they only want to get some money from me. I'm going to look for another, better service
Old 10-09-2009, 11:29 AM

smithrazer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to smithrazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
Oh yes. I've done so religiously every time I've flashed (6-7 times). Also, i removed nbl1, nbl2 and uboot from the FW before I started.
nbl1, nbl2 flashing always! even if you untick boot! nbl1 and nbl2 its bootloader for phone, so flasher just format it without data save....
untick boot says only dont flash uboot...
SO NEVER DELETE NBL1 and NBL2 files!
Old 09-10-2011, 01:02 AM

kh100hcha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizi View Post
hi Sk3wby, I did minimal cook on latest italian fw, I'm glad with it, but unfotunately I cannot uninstall any application I always get "removing failed" message. Really don't understand why, because I've modified only 3 or 4 config files (camera compression, cachce size and 3d home applications). If I don't have this problem, I wouldn't care that I don't have any bootloader and cannot update fw. So I have to manually delete certain files to be able to uninstall/upgrade any application now...

the only possibility to restore the bootloader are the pins under the battery, but this requires tools and knowledge I don't have service center is the only way i think. as i get the n900, i'll send this one to service..

btw, when I connect the phone to pc and try to update it via pc suite, it says it does not support the connected model probably some phone/fw info file was changed too with cooker. any idea which file it is?
Hi, frizi

I have the same problem. My I8910 doesn`t turn on and I can`t get in on bootloader screen (blue screen). Did you fixed your I8910?
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement