READ THIS if you are NEW to the forum!! - Page 2 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Firmware Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2009, 05:45 PM

pauluspink is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddzz!! View Post
Sathinas, you are such a ****ing dick.
You can't help Sathinas being pedantic, there are quite a few spelling errors!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2009, 05:47 PM

GIR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Sathinas, you are such a ****ing dick.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 201_dicks.zip (92.6 KB, 25 views)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-17-2009, 06:59 PM

2mnyshp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauluspink View Post
You can't help Sathinas being pedantic, there are quite a few spelling errors!
that's probably because german is my first language...
I have a done several Symbian projects and have a thorough knowledge and low-level understanding of Symbian. And I just hate it. It's a very bad and uninspiring OS even from a programmers point of view.

HyperX is my God!

Old 08-17-2009, 08:58 PM

Eddzz!! is on a distinguished road

He just doesn't give anyone a chance on these forums. Very inconsiderate. I've experienced his obnoxious attitude before and it quite frankly frutrates me to see him at it again.

This is besides the point. I've recieved a warning for my above outburst from a forum Moderator and quite rightfully so. I appologise.

^Post deleted
Old 08-18-2009, 10:23 AM

Quote:
He just doesn't give anyone a chance on these forums. Very inconsiderate. I've experienced his obnoxious attitude before and it quite frankly frutrates me to see him at it again.

This is besides the point. I've recieved a warning for my above outburst from a forum Moderator and quite rightfully so. I appologise.

^Post deleted
sorry that i upset you but i usually try to help. but you also have to understand me that it annoys me to see the same posts over and over again in a place where the answer is right in front of you. btw, no offense taken from your earlier post.

cheerio
I have a done several Symbian projects and have a thorough knowledge and low-level understanding of Symbian. And I just hate it. It's a very bad and uninspiring OS even from a programmers point of view.

HyperX is my God!
Old 08-18-2009, 10:34 AM

Eddzz!! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mnyshp View Post
sorry that i upset you but i usually try to help. but you also have to understand me that it annoys me to see the same posts over and over again in a place where the answer is right in front of you. btw, no offense taken from your earlier post.

cheerio
I think you've got confused my friend! I wasn't angry at you in the slightest ... It was Sathinas's comment that unsettled me! I am appreciative that we have multiple nationalities using these forums and I do believe there should be leeway in making communication! Especially when it is the likes of you endevering to use our [complex] language. I was by no means directing anything at you
Old 08-19-2009, 02:49 PM

Pavel-i8910 is on a distinguished road

Hello, i am new here WHERE i can download new firmwares from please?

Pavel

Quote:
Hi there

If you're new to the forum please take your time to read this:

To avoid unnessecary spamming of this section please STOP opening threads for questions like:

- When will the new firmware come out?
- What does it do?
- Where can i download the new firmware

The people on this board DON'T know when the next firmware is gonna come out since Samsung untransparent aabout this. We are not visionaries!

If you don't know where to download the new firmware DON'T start a new thread! Open your eyes since there is a sticky thread with all the firmwares! If you still can't find it USE the forum search engine. Opening a thread with a "Where can i download the new firmware"-Question is just ingorant and above all lazy.

With these questions you are spamming this forum and prevent people with real questions and problems from a good forum experience.

Please halep us to make this forum a good experience for everyone

Peace, 2mnyshp
Old 08-19-2009, 04:52 PM
neil.hy

Jeez. Was this really worthy of being made a sticky thread? :/
Old 08-23-2009, 08:31 AM

paulinoz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hi there

If you're new to the forum please take your time to read this:

To avoid unnessecary spamming of this section please STOP opening threads for questions like:

- When will the new firmware come out?
- What does it do?
- Where can i download the new firmware

The people on this board DON'T know when the next firmware is gonna come out since Samsung untransparent aabout this. We are not visionaries!

If you don't know where to download the new firmware DON'T start a new thread! Open your eyes since there is a sticky thread with all the firmwares! If you still can't find it USE the forum search engine. Opening a thread with a "Where can i download the new firmware"-Question is just ingorant and above all lazy.

With these questions you are spamming this forum and prevent people with real questions and problems from a good forum experience.

Please halep us to make this forum a good experience for everyone

Peace, 2mnyshp
Pull your head in!!! you arrogant P+++k
Old 08-23-2009, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulinoz View Post
Pull your head in!!! you arrogant P+++k
ditto.

ps: did you register only to reply to thus thread?

HyperX is my God!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement