Samsung Omnia HD (I8910) Firmwares - Easy Download - Page 84 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Firmware Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 10:08 AM

the6lestat is on a distinguished road

My updater is just updating to IH4, could this mean the FW has been released?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2009, 10:13 AM

peterjohno is on a distinguished road

Nope, mine done that last week.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-28-2009, 10:16 AM

cperchard is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterjohno View Post
Nope, mine done that last week.
dont think it did mate.....mine updated last week and it did 5 mins ago too....defo a new one i think, it didnt update yesterday for me anyway!

Old 08-28-2009, 10:22 AM

peterjohno is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cperchard View Post
dont think it did mate.....mine updated last week and it did 5 mins ago too....defo a new one i think, it didnt update yesterday for me anyway!
It may have downloaded some new files, but its still IH4
Old 08-28-2009, 10:33 AM
VIP - Former Mod

cinek is on a distinguished road

mine also updated to IH4. No idea how yours updated to IH4 last week as last week it updated to IH3 - so - a little difference.... yes this might mean that the new soft is finally coming today - but we'll just have to wait and see

also, everytime it downloads files - it updates it self - so no way you had IH4 last week
Old 08-28-2009, 10:34 AM

mine did try to update to IH4 last week, but the installation failed. (zip was corrupted). So I went back to IH2, then did not find any updates on the next check.

So maybe there was an issue with the IH4, so they removed the update.

Anyway on IH4 now, and nope no FW update for the i8910 yet
Old 08-28-2009, 10:39 AM
VIP - Former Mod

cinek is on a distinguished road

IH3 came out last week - the versions don't jump from 2 - 4 etc - it allways went up 1,2,3,4 etc. Next time make a screen shot so you can see exacly what update you received..... also - how can you know it updated to IH4 as it couldn't unzip the files???? LOL!
Old 08-28-2009, 10:42 AM

It could of been IH3 as my memory is not as good as it used to be lol. The zip was there, but would not open as it was corrupt, and the updater would not launch, so I deleted the ZIP.

Extracted the IH2 and relaunched the Updater (confirmed that it said IH2). Then no new updates were found until today.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:48 PM

might is on a distinguished road

I've just flash my i8910 with latest firmware (Hong Kong ZXIG4) but my video is still with bad audio quality: bitrate 7643 kbit/s ?!? What is wrong?
Pls help!
Thanks in advance!
Old 08-29-2009, 02:54 PM

YUPIDO is on a distinguished road

Hi,

I have downloaded the H1 version from this topic and it seems to have a missing file(the CSC file..)
It only has the bin and the code file,and another folder called "core" with a file inside,
Also when i extract the files from the rar, it says that the core file has unexpected ending or something like that...
Any ideas? please help a.s.a.p

Thank in advance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
i8910xxig2, samsung i8910 firmware