Samsung Omnia HD (I8910) Firmwares - Easy Download - Page 51 - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Firmware Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 05:13 PM

Gerii is on a distinguished road

Yes, mine crashes also sometimes, it happens often in the browser and sometimes in random other programs (it is often Google Maps, YouTube or some of the WRT-widgets), but it always says "Don't power off. JTag debugging required" and then 1 or 2 seconds later it restarts.
It also hangs for a minute or so when I start the phone with the widget homescreen on. But that's because I deleted some of the standard widgets.
And there is another bug if you delete one of the widgets the checkboxes will change, for example:
There's bluetooth, the calculator, the help, notes and ringtones-settings in the widget settings in this order. Everything is activated except help. If you delete the calc now it will activate the help and deactivate the notes-widget instead of leaving it as-is.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2009, 05:19 PM
Voice of reason

v1rtu4l is on a distinguished road

did you by any chance activate an option in the admin menu, where you did not exactly know what you did ?

the "JTAG debug"-message thing sounds to me like a message some guy had, when he did play with the admin-menu too much.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:39 PM
VIP - Former Mod

surge is on a distinguished road

I get a ton of crashes with that message when browsing to certain websites.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 08-12-2009, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1rtu4l View Post
did you by any chance activate an option in the admin menu, where you did not exactly know what you did ?

the "JTAG debug"-message thing sounds to me like a message some guy had, when he did play with the admin-menu too much.
Haven't used the Admin menu on this I8910, but have now checked it and debbuging is turned off.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:01 PM

ANDBRISMITH is on a distinguished road

i had that message when i updated to IG2 but only when i went to search for a wifi connection. it would say it and restart. Only in the wifi menu though for some reason
The Following User Says Thank You to ANDBRISMITH For This Useful Post:
Riyaz787 (04-19-2012)
Old 08-12-2009, 06:09 PM
Voice of reason

v1rtu4l is on a distinguished road

could it be that the firmware was kind of rushed and so a few parts of it are in a kind of other debug mode ?
Old 08-12-2009, 06:23 PM

Yeah, seems to be so.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:19 AM

baobaotei is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoomox View Post
All Hong Kong firmwares have english language

Comparing between IG2 and IG1... not a lot...

1. The widgets in IG2 are pretty much the same as IG1's... and it doesn't have the same widgets you get in the Italian version.

2. Samsung LBS is now pre-installed in IG2.

3. They have fixed the stop bug.

I'm not sure when IG3 is coming out... it's just been announced today.

Hi, Voodoomox.

i was wondering if the Hong Kong IG2 firmware can read Chinese characters while set in english language. The thing is i can't read chinese but i would like to have my songs showed in chinese instead of squares. Your help will be much appreciate it.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:42 AM

fanSte is on a distinguished road

I8910TGYIG3: RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
Old 08-13-2009, 06:11 PM

Apollo 13 is on a distinguished road

I have I8910ZXIG3 Poland I mixed PL rof2 with HogKong rof2 and I have PL language And the newest Firmware on my Omnia HD :P
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
i8910xxig2, samsung i8910 firmware