Firmware success with Rogers network in Canada. - Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums 0){document.location.href='showthread.php?p='+cpostno;};} }">

i8910 HD Blog i8910 Omnia HD Firmware i8910 HD Themes Optimus 2X Forums Galaxy S Forums PSP Hacks PS3 Hacks

Go Back   Samsung i8910 Omnia HD User Forums > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Discussion > Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Firmware Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2010, 05:01 AM

Magnitude is on a distinguished road
Question Firmware success with Rogers network in Canada.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to start off with thanking those who have posted the very helpful guides on the flashing process (I intend to use them shortly).

I have done some searching with somewhat confusing results, so I thought I should just ask the experts. I was wondering if anyone here has had any particular success with a certain firmware in Canada (Rogers network), or even AT&T in the US?

I am currently operating on the Rogers network and can use the 3G network when available, which is great, but the only problem is the performance of the phone in general is just awful (literary takes 3 min to open a new text message, or will require a restart to even play music). I want to basically know what firmware will work with my local network, and if you have any further information in regards to its performance on the I8910.

I am currently running:
Software Version:
I8910XXIL5
Custom Version:
I8910XEUIL3

Thanks,

JM
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
canada, i8910 firmware, i8910 performance, rogers